who has the coolest hair

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He look's like a reject from the 70's.

I have the coolest hair....because mine is real.

Best answers
Magus said:
I hate Vegeta's hair, he looks like he rammed his head into a pencil sharpener. :p

Mr. Satan's hair is where it's at. :yes:

Too true, lol, but that's why I like it. It also looks like a porcupine, a mountain, a fire (which I think was the true inspiration), and a forest.

And
He look's like a reject from the 70's.
That's also true, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the next poll should be who has the coolest attire. that would be vegeta's cell saga uniform *imo*

but movie 10 brolly is still my number one hair fan! my second is piccolo. have you all ever noticed that when he takes off his turban that his head shines from the sun :p. krillins is also good. he looks like a looked like a little kid when first got there and points to him adn goes *this is krillin. he doesnt fight anymore so he let his hair grow out*

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Meh like ssj3 goku ;)

The longest hair :p

...Wonder what ssj 3 radditz would be like :D

Best answers
I made a thread about this a long...long time ago...I think LSSJ Brolly and USSJ Trunks are the best...although

Mr Satan's hair is badass, I mean honestly, what woman doesn't love a 'fro?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i said b4 i didnt do ssj2 goku cause its the same as ssj1 pretty much....and i could only do 10 so i had to atleast 1 from each main char so yeah.....but anyways ssj3 goku and ssj goten are the coolest with their spikes IMO

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin (ssj2) vegeta looked cool to me. then again in all but 1 of his ssj forms, his hair doesnt change much, bu ti still like it.

Best answers
<--------- Points to avatar... SSJ4 Gogeta has the best hair... he cannot be beaten.. but then after SSJ4 gogeta i'd say its a tie between USSJ Trunks and LSSJ Brolly when he gets real gigantic.. heh :]

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cheats*

Way other :p Folken Fanel from escaflowne :p Just because it makes him look like David bowie :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom