Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

• Trunks

• Total voters
Best answers
the saiyans shall overcome the evil forces :p
vegeta is the best imo , he is just so cool ..... my favorite charecter in the series/movies , he is the best , i wish i could be li8ke him , doing bulma.. making babies with her uh ... oh i forgot , he is a anime cartoon , oops nm , anyway he is the best just like the poll says

Best answers
I think the strongest character is Majin Buu. But my fav is Goku.
but when im playing i pick random.

Best answers
i think goku and vegeta are like the best ones there because the final flash and kamehameha but i have to say goku becase he can go ssj faster then vegeta can and rack up more ki with a charged kamehameha wil vegeta is still trying to get ki to tansform

Best answers
as an old daoc player i can say, there is no class that is "uber" :D
means, that there is no "best" or "worst" class, it depends on your skill and your choice which char you like most and which you could slam against the next wall...
true not every class has a map nuke or a instant kill destructo disc... but 1st: the balance in a beta (1) is usually not the best and there are many changes to come, simply look at the beta 1.1 notes for example.... , and 2nd: every class can be played with the standard procedure: Melee until opponent lies down, kiblast or beam his ass until he stands up or is dead... :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Constructor
as an old daoc player i can say, there is no class that is "uber" :D
means, that there is no "best" or "worst" class, it depends on your skill and your choice which char you like most and which you could slam against the next wall...
true not every class has a map nuke or a instant kill destructo disc... but 1st: the balance in a beta (1) is usually not the best and there are many changes to come, simply look at the beta 1.1 notes for example.... , and 2nd: every class can be played with the standard procedure: Melee until opponent lies down, kiblast or beam his ass until he stands up or is dead... :)
Your right about one thing that is depends on skill. But its not all about skill. PL does matter if you in a power struggle and you PL is like... lets say 600,000 and there's is 1,500,000. tell me who would get hammered. But the reason i agree your corrected in a way is that the better you are the better you PL.

Majin Buu has the highest power lvl in the start his good. Thats why i think his the strongest.

Best answers
I dont really know who is the best, but I always play as gohan and tend to do well

IMO, Gohan only really needs 1 thing......

Power Beam needs to be made so that it does more damage per ki than KHH, but you can charge KHH longer and KHH has larger radius

Why? Simply so that to take out REALLY big dudes or large area attacks but Power Beam would be the king of the 2 for hitting guys you knock to the ground

Best answers
I like to play with krillin because he is awsome fast, but i think goku is the best. His Kamehameha is incredible strong and when he is SSJ he is able to teleport while charging his Kamehameha.
It's a good move against this melee whores. :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee's a good move against kamehameha whores too :p

Best answers
I NEVER KNEW GOKU CAN TELEPOT WHEN HE IS CHAREING A KAMEHAMEHA AND A SJJ!!!

Anyways Krillan is only good to me when he Transforms.
I guess i like scatter beam alot.

Best answers
Krillin is my fave character as his also the most annoying, i just teleport maniacly towards and enemy and then charge up a destructo disc and chopped the poor being in my view...
ssssweeeeeeett.

Best answers
im tied between goku and buu, buu has a v strong mouth beam :) almost as strong as the khh, and plus he can eat people! :D but i think his donut thing should be 5% of his enemys power or something, or 10%

Best answers
Originally posted by Super_Vegeta.LE
im tied between goku and buu, buu has a v strong mouth beam :) almost as strong as the khh, and plus he can eat people! :D but i think his donut thing should be 5% of his enemys power or something, or 10%
If you ask me (which i know you didnt but IF) Majin Buu is better because his PL is higher in the start and also because when he eats ppl (my favorate att of majin buu).

I dont know why i like all the characters i guess cause im really good at the game. (I hate ppl who dog blocking watch out for me your tricks wont work on me).

Best answers
My fav. char, is VEGETTO.....it´s a pity he´s not in esf....(5fingertipkiblast, final kamehameha, gold renzoku, big bang torpedoes)......:talk: :talk: :talk:

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's RAGE
Vegeta

~RAGE
yeah, what the hell is this? dont waste space! (hahahaha, i sound like a moderator, NOOOOO!)

Krillin is the best, then goku, vegeta and gohan in second, then trunks and buu, then piccolo and cell (did i miss anyone? if i did, then they suck so dont worry :D)

also, i asked a question earlier and i only got one answer (i was actually looking for more than one person's opinion)

what is good about piccolo? can some piccolo fans tell me why they like him please? i honestly dont see how he is good....

Best answers
Well, Piccolo is partially funny because while he still acts a bit like a bad dude, he subjects himself to stupid things for the sake of the children (like showing them the fusion dance...*shudders*). He is one of my favorite descriptions.

1. short and/or glasses

2. Blondes/Comic reliefs

3. Girls

4. The green and blue ones (even though I hate the color green, green was my favorite power ranger, and was my favorite Voltron pilot).

Guess which one Piccolo is. He's also just way cool, and teaches all the little kids when the other adults can't. He reminds me of my uncle.

Best answers
Its piccolc all the way for me...Green is mean
Reasons;
1)his S.B.C is very handey at the mo(until 1.1 comes out)its very good for ppl you've just smacked down,charge a quick one and fire then block..rinse and repeat
2)his scatter shot is so much fun at high a PL you can go on for a age..until some gimp melee's you to the ground..;(
3)i dont know what it is but his melee seems more strem lined than the other charators

But anyway i think hes the best and hes my fav...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom