Which ESF member...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't know the person.

I'm not saying much more than that.

Best answers
Well I'm not a pickle fan... so.. I thought about it for a while and I'mma have to go with Mad_AxMan (as long as he brings his sister lol ).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Well I'm not a pickle fan... so.. I thought about it for a while and I'mma have to go with Mad_AxMan (as long as he brings his sister o/ ).
She's not technically from the forums. Plus, Lee has given me his blessing, so if you'd stop talking about my wife, I'd appreciate it. :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Well I'm not a pickle fan... so.. I thought about it for a while and I'mma have to go with Mad_AxMan (as long as he brings his sister o/ ).
o_O ..........................

Best answers
Yugi_Yami said:
I would either take grega or phobius o_O So i could beat em with a stick while im stuck there O_O
I'll go with Yugi_Yami... because I want to be there when he beats Grega or Phob with teh stick of doom!

Best answers
I would have a super smart professor guy create a user name so he could build something to get me out of there. Like the professor on giligan's island but without giligan because he messes everything up. But if giligan came that would be fine because i would beat some sense into him with a pointy stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom