Which do you think is the best FF game in the series?

Best answers
I just wanna know what other people think, i reckon the 8 is ta best.

Best answers
But ff8 kicks, ff10 is cool but still.............................

Best answers
ok...you guys should all just run away and die. Everyone who has some sort of intelligence knows it is FFVII. FFX was alright and FFVIII had a good story. FFIX sucked. but VII was the best

Best answers
8 was the stinkes ff ever!!!!!!

7 was the best by far. way ahead of its time.

i cant believe u said 8..........

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF7 it was my first FF Game and I still play it, 4 years later. I really like this game, 8 was garbage not to mwention 9 lacked everything.

Best answers
FF7, duh ^^

if you ask me, FFX-2 will suck, i didn't play FFX(don't have cash for PS2) but i just know it, they made it so fast, because they want money, as always
Square's bid for money is bigger than my teachers :shocked:
perhaps the movie punishment wasn't enough for them, they are making lame ports(did you know that some of the ports are just emulators and roms as a game?) and calling them "remakes"(all they added is 2 crappy FMVs... remakes my @$$)
making FFXI, which doesn't deserve the name FF, and definetly not the XI, like it's some kind of a part of the series...

too bad they joined with Enix, so now if the *******s fall, Enix falls too... bah

Best answers
FF8 is my all time favorite. I play it over and over and over, and I can't get enough. FF7 had Cid and Vincent in it, and they (plus Yuffie) are the bombs, but after beating everything so easily I kinda got bored. I finally beat it like yesterday, when I decided to at least try. It couldn't have been more boring, and I got a dumb ending too :S. FF9 was cool, and went back to the old way of doing things (one guy has magic, the other has physical strength), and FF10 was just lacking in everything. It is the only one that I think actually NEEDS a sequel. The first one didn't make any sense. All the FF's before 7 were pretty good, not as good, but who could not like Edgar ("Oh come now, I was being a gentleman" *does eyebrow dance*)?

In short: 8 was the bomb. I like 8.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think 7 is the best closely followed by 8. I havent played 1 - 6 or 9 - 10 tho -_-

7 Has the best story and the anime feel really adds to it. The materia system is innovative and works really well.

Best answers
Final Fanatasy 8 bored me, sorry but it did, there were far too much random battles and it got confusing when i was in the middle of nowhere after getting those guys from the cave (forgotten there names) and i got battled every second step.
I didnt like the characters at first but i got to like the story...and the battle system was much better than FF9, cause u could customise their abilities unlike FF9 where it was basically preset what they could learn. And the elemental stuff was better in 8...
Final Fantasy 7 was really good. Really really good.
FF9 was...i liked it, i dont care what others say it wasnt that bad to me even though it should have been... the story was intruiging and i liked the characters, and even tho u can beat the final boss at level 60 its still hard. Maybe it was hard cos i fought him at lvl 60? oh well. but it was weird he seemed to me to be easier than some of the previous battles, oh well i really liked 9 as well.
Now ten...
Ten had the most retarted characters ever
It had a weird story, sin?
It was trying to make a statement about religion but it failed, or at least succedded at the expense of the games quality,
I HATE TIDUS!
I HATE YUNA! sheild of light protect me from physical might.
shut up! i hate her voice. Yuna here!
but then it had good music, really good graphics, and even if u may hate it and it was sometimes comically bad, it had real voices.
My votes go:
7, 10, 9, 8
:p
didnt count under 7 cause i dont believe they exist. i think they are fables made up things. final fantasy started at 7 to give the impression that they were experienced. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
I think 7 is the best closely followed by 8. I havent played 1 - 6 or 9 - 10 tho -_-

7 Has the best story and the anime feel really adds to it. The materia system is innovative and works really well.
ditto

Best answers
Number 2/4 was the very first ff i played and i think it is still the best...i like number 7 secand becase it was so big and hard...took me weeks to beat. i didint like 8 as well i dont know why and i liked 9 but i never got around to beating it. im on 10 now and so far i like it. ohh and 3/6 was good too!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite is 7, closely followed by 4 and 6. They all had very good storylines, an appropriate amount of challenge, and good characters. (except FF4, which was noticably more difficult than 6 and 7)

Best answers
7 is the best cause the story and gameplay, but i thought 8 was cool because of the gunblades.

Best answers
I like 7 but ive only play 4 7 8 and 10 Oh and if KingdomHearts counts it pwns all of em

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ff8 is awesome
ff mystic quest blows

ff3 is my fav go Kefka!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom