Which do you think is the best FF game in the series?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMG Once one person said that FF8 was good you all began saying the same damn thing!!!

Last time i made a thread the samething happened. One person said "Oh i hate ff8 so bad it totally messed the whole ff series up" and then EVERY SINGLE PERSON SAID THE SAME THING!!! Now i have to change the flow a little bit.

Ok ive played most of them and i like them all. They all have their own special qualities that make them good and unique. That is why the FF series is so good. Square always seems to make a totally new game, but its still good. Now my personal fav is probably FF5-6. FF7 was REALLY good to but it was too easy to get the ultimate weapons. FF8 was good to and had the most complex and invovling equip/junctions system. FF9 i liked because of the way certain weapons had certain skills and techiques so you didnt just upgrade to the next weapon because it was stronger. FF10 i really liked. I loved being able to get my damage limit above 9999. It was also very long. It took me well over 200 hours to get everything. No other FF got me so into powering up my characters.

Best answers
FF7 is the best without question. And after FF7 the games get increasingly bad.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dear god, how is it that only two poeple mentioned FF6 (3 in the states)? It is obvious that some of us were deprived of Super Nintendos as children. It's a damn shame. Final Fantasy 6 was the ultimate crowning achievement for role playing games in its time, and ranks up there next to Chrono Trigger as one of the best to this day. I couldn't honestly compare it to final fantasy 7 because, as Ryoko stated, the anime look added to the feel, and graphics can only go so far on a Super Nintendo. I still would have to say that FF6 creeps out a bit beyond 7 as far as story goes, and it will always remain my favorite RPG of all time, right next to Fallout 2.

Edit- I for one am ashamed that Square would lower themselves to release a piece of filth like FFX-2 onto the market place. They have broken tradition just to milk the cash cow, and in the process they have turned the starring female characters into anorexic hookers. Square... how could you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom