Which DBZ in DBZ is most Bad @$$ in your Opinion?

Which Villian was most Evil/Bad Ass in your opinion?

• Radditz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nappa

• Zarbon

• Dodoria

• Old Skool Vegeta

• Captain Ginyu

• Android 17

• Frieza

• Perfect Cell

• Kid Buu

• Total voters
Best answers
Buu in general pissed me off...everything that was done to kill him he just regenerated...just that concept pissed me off. Vegeta of course is my fav, hes hardcore...damn that bulma...but cell had a cold empty feeling to his words and actions...he was precise...the kind of cold perfection that just chills you.

V'

Best answers
Kid buu owns you. Lets be serious here he had no regrets or morals. He would have destroyed all the fighters in the underworld if it wasn't for goku. That is one bad mofo, trying to kill somone who's already dead goes a long way altough he would have succeded.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu had no style up until he swallowed Piccolo though. There isn't anything all that interesting about an invincible killing machine. It would be like a 4 against 1 with that 1 being a Buu with 16000 hit points. He just wasn't all that impressive to me. I got the point after the 5th time he regenerated from oblivion; at least Cell had to work for that regeneration. And Frieza would have destroyed everyone in the afterlife as well. You know he would have gotten around to it sooner or later after he had destroyed Goku and then the Earth.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Freiza is the undisputed evil type thing, Cell was intelligent but like they say, he played fair, which is something freiza would never have done. Freiza even used gokus energy, which was given by goku so freiza to escape, against goku in a beam. He is so evil he doesnt care what happens to him, as long as he gets the last kill, he even came back to earth for revenge! Thats evil!

Best answers
Frieza tried to kill goku any way possible, even by blowing up Namek. He also tried to destroy earth with a death ball, but Trunks caught it. At least cell took the fairness of waiting 10 or so days for the saiyans to come out of the Hyper Bolic Time Chamber. If it was frieza, he would have already destroyed earth

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Frieza and King Cold were the only evil villains who had any sort of plan (apart from Vegeta of course.) Every villain from Cell to Buu just wanted to kill Goku then blow some stuff up whereas Frieza and King Cold were forming an empire.

So my votes for Frieza, powerful and a man (debatable) with a plan.

Best answers
yeah, Cell and Buu were kinda crazy.. but Crazy rules!!! Majin Vegeta was far cooler than Vegeta :D I mean, who wants a straight forward baddie with a plan... gimme an apocalypse-starting lunatic any day.

Best answers
i would have to say either kid buu or cell. Cell wanted everybody on earth to know if nobody could kill him everyone will die. Kid buu just a demonic kid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Between Frieza, Buu, Old Skoo Vegeta, and Cell.

Cell for Cloud Strife's Reasons.

Buu cuz he's just the ultimate killing machine.

Frieza. He(Or She? Or Androgenus?) killed entire races for no particular reason....Like me.

Vegeta Cuz of hi love for the pain of others, his arrogance, and Vengeful determination.

Best answers
I would have to say that Vegeta was the best, becuse he mainly wanted to have fun with what he was about to kill, and killed his own comrad, I would have to say Vegeta

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I would have to say Kid Buu, because he's just pure evil, and he's pshyco too :laff:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza was the most evil, without a doubt. Kid Buu was insane, that doesn't count. Fat Buu wasn't even evil. Cell was evil, but he tried to be stylish about it and played by the rules, so we can't say he was the most evil, though he might have been the most bad ass. I can't really say that Frieza was bad ass, as he did have 3 transformations and then the ability to power up, which was BS. There was no reason to drag out the show that long. The old Vegeta was pretty evil and bad ass... really I guess I'd have to say he wins when you combined his evilness with his badassness... I mean anyone remember that planet that he landed on before he stopped off at Earth in the Saiyan saga? He freed an oppressed people from tyranny and then destroyed the planet while it was chanting his name. That's pretty ****ing evil right there.

Best answers
Of-course, if I were to answer the question in the thread title, i'd have to say 6. That dragonball rules. By far the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
buu
old shool vegeta
freiza wasnt that badass, he was just G@y
i think he was destroying planets cause none of his henchmen would sleep with him lol.

freiza and his dad were g@y this proves it lolol

http://planetdbz.gotdns.org/freiza.zip
OH MY GOD LMAO THAT SOUND OF KING COLD LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA SO FREAKING FUNNY I DIDNT KNOW KING COLD LOVED TRUNK'S SWORD

Best answers
definetly Kid Buu, i loved how he would just sit there and make a huge energy bomb to destroy the planet and goku and **** would say "THATS TOO MUCH ENERGY HES GOING TO BLOW UP THE PLANET"

Kid Buu is awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom