• Gohan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use USSJ(SSJ SCRIPT) Trunks (of course the most) he has the final flash(obselete) and a really fast and effective burning attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u forgot krillin!!!

any way i use goku... though i might use gohan if i dun feal like goku (or buu with da cookie attack :p btw tats vals favorite charater ^_^ )

Best answers
I started out using Trunks....but then i switched to Vegeta, because he has more attacks....and stronger.... :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SwordMaster
but then i switched to Vegeta, because he has more attacks....and stronger.... :laff:
just wait for the beta, then we will see
but i will keep freeza

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta cause I like him the most in the series. and if not Veggie I use Piccolo cause he can be as worse. :D

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Firefly

just wait for the beta, then we will see
but i will keep freeza
VEGETA ALL THE WAY!!

FREEZAS A WOMAN!!!

Best answers
100% Vegeta he just......rulez no question about that (if you dont count the noob disk usage)

Best answers
i own with cell the most. sbc/kama hard to beat. charge your final flash. by the time you can shoot it. i will have a sbc in your face. as for the kama. i use it when i see a grp of people fighting. but one on one sbc even tho easy to dodge very good to get a shot in while someone is powering up or charging a attack. *loves when he is so powerful his sbc shoots big bangs back at them*

Best answers
i used goku the most even tho hes not very strong in the Alpha but in the beta since the characters will be more even ill be proud to use him :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use vegeta, but i use him Responsibly. I stray away from big bang spamming. And i like to get up close.

Best answers
Vegita is by far the most versatile for me, his 3 attacks have all my needs packed into one character, while not being lame.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trust me when the beta comes out you'll be either gohan or trunks. all the newbies will cling to goku. vegeta will be for newbies too. you guys ***** more than any mod about newbies and all these arguments over the big bang. but the frieza disc will be for good players. if they increase the speed, you will charge faster and move faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegita and I'm only a noob to the forum not the mod and RARELY I will use one of the people who throw discs (krillen and frieza)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
vegita and I'm only a noob to the forum not the mod and RARELY I will use one of the people who throw discs (krillen and frieza)
you don´t have to throw discs
i use ONE disc in 10 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom