• Mr.Popo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Krillin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
Id like to be UltraPerfectCell, and Gohan wasnt stronger as ssj2. Vegeta made Cell lose attention of Gohan long enough to get killed. If Cell wanted to, he could have killed Gohan at the beginning of the powerstruggle but he wanted to play with him and test his power.
Yes I think you're blinded by your love for Cell. You seem to forget the fact that Gohan's power was cut when he jumped in front of that energy attack that was supposed to kill Vegeta :]

I'd be future Trunks. Strongest guy in the world (cuz everybody's dead!), cool sword, savior of the planet...CHICK MAGNET. :yes:

Best answers
i want to be brolly!!! he's strong, has no feelings, he has that cool eyes(white) and he never gets tired (i think).

Best answers
Come on people, we're forgetting the obvious! What about Vegeta, the silent warrior? I would wanna be either him or Gohan!

Best answers
I want to be picollo but i don't want that green skin...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nappa, Raditz, or Kami

Nappa: strong, can fly, and he is bald.

Raditz: Strong, can fly, and he is ****y.

Kami: very wise.

Best answers
Piccolo, ofcourse. So i could rail everybody with SBC. Or if I am bored, i could cut off my own arm and regenerate it :p. Lol, simply cause he kicks ass with his abilities and stuff.

Best answers
gotta be brolli!! hes the ledgendary super saiyan for cryin out loud! he pwnd the z fighters in the movie! (its jsut goku got a lucky punch in!). my second pic would be future trunks, hes just top

Best answers
I'd be ummmmm...... that one with spikey hair! ........
I could never be a dbz character.... considering if I wanted to fight somone I would have 2 talk 2 them for like 3 weeks before hand.

Best answers
Raven Blade said:
I'd be ummmmm...... that one with spikey hair! ........
I could never be a dbz character.... considering if I wanted to fight somone I would have 2 talk 2 them for like 3 weeks before hand.
Lmfao man you said it, nothing like "building up to the climax" in dbz, if i'd have to be anybody.....it would be Janemba, ;-) (one word, teleportation, and he's not goku) The only one who hasn't been mentioned, yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom