Which character do you use the most?

Best answers
i use Cell mostly. reasons:
1. Variety of attacks
2. Good transform PL
3. When transformed overspeeds the Super Saiyans

But I dont like Cell as a character. My favorite - Vegeta. I like him because of his badass-ful-ness, his pride and his attitude.

Vegeta rulzz!

Best answers
I use Trunks most.
Mostly because 1. I just like this character. I think he looks good, I like the sword, and I like the Animation of his main attack, the yellow beam
2. He seems to be quite strong in melee
3. You can transform very early
4. There doesn't appear a shining ball when charging his special beam/ball, what makes it better possible to attack people approaching you
Overall I just find him stylish :) But I really dislike that his attacks, at least the yellow beam, doesn't seem to be any strong. But at least the Blue Ball seems to be quite strong.

Besides Trunks I also like Vegeta. I can't really mention technical advantages since I'm a noob to ESF (playing it since last saturday). But his beams seem to be very strong (final flash), and well, I like his look and the animations.

But this is just my opinion as a noob., so my fav. char could still change, since Trunks doesn't seem to be very strong overall.

[Edit]
Ow, well, sry if this isn't only technical, but also my opinion. But that's not that a big problem, is it? I just wrote down both :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I always use Goku for mass spirit bomb whoring. o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Vegeta the most: Cuz he's my favorite character, when transformed he kicks ass, and his FF and BB pwn all. He's vegeta what's not to like?

Then goku, cuz i play best with him for some reason.

Trunks when i wanna be tactical, train, get better, trans fast, has awsome animations.

Just so you know, some people don't care what is best. Some people just like the character thats why then use them.

Best answers
first was buu for spamming (( made many many many enemies that way ))

frieza next...spamming lazer (( again...not too friendly ))

trunks was next due to the throw hit ((You see the pattern im getting here with people not liking me? ))

Cell now just cause of small speed boost (( not many hate me yet ))

Goku vegeta or krillin is next not sure but i am sure ill get someone to hate me with those soon enough

Best answers
I know i'm being thick , but whats Buu's 20% gibnuke bonus mean?

Best answers
VEGETA [Prince] IFCOURSE!
he pwnz,final flash ownz every attack! EVEN SPIRIT BOMB!
its the strongest of all attacks on the world! xD
HE ****ING OWNZ! =) only gohan i like cos i downoaded his new sound(For transformation) and i like that...

Best answers
Shuyin said:
I can't decide who i like best anymore :S
Usually i pick the character depending what style of gameplay i wanna use.

Trunks : Tactical Melee : + blinding(burning attack) with the odd quick beams, and Quick Finishing buster damage. Also gains transformation quickly for added power. + gibs

Vegeta : Powerhouse : Gains two powerful moves(Finalflash+Bigbang) that let him get some spamming done. Renzoku too, but not always that useful.

Piccolo : Long distance, Laser eyes. Special beam cannon can travel great distance at the best speeds. Scatterbeam also keeps people from swooping at you all the time.

Freiza : Unblockable Spammer : Fingerlaser+Friezadisk+Rockthrow good for some quick hits, but are dodged easilly if used too much.

Buu : Tank man : Carefully attacking to lower there health for some candyfying!

Krillin : Best speed, Long wait : 350 speed to have that extra edge in melee. destructo disk wards incoming meleers away. Powerful move that attacks multiple enemies+homes(Scatterbeam) The long character to transform, but the quickest to transform to final form (for 1.3 that will be.)

Cell : Nothing special : Uses others special moves with a small amount more health+speed.

Gohan : Beaminator : Transforms the quickest along with trunks.
Medium small area damage(Masenko) Strong big area damage(kamehameha) and can block any incoming Ki attacks(Shield)

Goku : Overal best : Big variety of moves, strongest attacks(Spirit bomb+Kamehameha),tactical moves(KameTorpedo+Solarflare),fairly quick transformation. teleport with beams ability.

That's my opinions of all the characters at the moment, goku is made to be the best (and best for beginners)
i Have to Agree With Him Cause i Use everyone to i cant really say who i like better But if i had to say anyone it would be cell Cause he Has The most Attacks he has good start out speed and pl i normaly wait till i get about 6 or 7 mill then trans and Galick gun or SBC Spam TO here the little noobs cry but yeah thats why i like cell o_O

Best answers
krillin is my first why becuse speed (after trans) and just over all fun to mess with fly up basic some one fly away turn around repeat

Goku SB + beam charge tele

then vegeta for BB + FF

Best answers
I think Goku is the best , There's no real way round it that fighting with him gives you that slight edge over someone thats not... However. My favorite server on ESF's Admin always uses goku and I don't like being the same as someone all the time , and if you do play as Goku and you do really pwn someone , I can't help but think "could I have beaten them as another character?" , witch is why I play as Vegeta ... or thanks to custom model's ; Broly.

Best answers
Trunks, because he is one of the best at Meele even if his combo is stupidly hard to pull of :mad: also his attacks are mainly quick charging and is you replace the spirites for Burning Attack it feels like in the show :D

Best answers
Umm I use vegeta... his bad assnes.. his coolnes his my fav charevter... He is a flying nuclear reactor....
And everything else...

But i did play with everybody... I know absolutly everything you can trow at me or how...

And that makes my vegeta charecter even bether....

Well iv played with vegeta so looon that when i did a vegeta vs vegeta..

I almost craped in my ...(Just an expresion..) When i saw him going all nucklear glow and Charging a ff..... (My sprite made it even more terefing looking..)

But now yeah .... Vegeta vegeta vegeta.....

I use in this orther...

1.Vegeta
2.Vegeta
3.Vegeta
4.Vegeta
5.Vegeta
6.Goku
7.Vegeta
8.Goku
9.random when i want to..

Alsow... Nobody knows how to use renuzoken....

Shure its hard to use it..... :rolleyes: BUT!!!! Il see how you will like it if I combo you then duble strong hit you and swoop to you hit again.... And while your flying to the wall Il fire 4 ki balls at same time.. The whole DG if the pl are equal is.. abouth 60 dg if done right... if not... Well all depends...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Trunks the most a bit further second are Goku and Vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta and Buu :)

Vegeta for fun. And Buu whe there is a serious threat lol.

OFcourse this is how I played in 1.1 I dont play 1.2 :(

Best answers
I use Krillin the most for the following reasons:

1. He's the fastest character in the game
2. His homing Scattering beams, which can split into 4-5 parts.
3. Has the ever-so-famous Kamehameha
4. HP is more than most characters
5. There is also no need to re-transform after you die/run out of ki

In my opinion, Krillin is the best overall character for any player :yes:

Best answers
Captainkirk: In my opinion, Krillin is the best overall character for any player

best overall character if your some one who doesn't have ADD other then that yeah krillin = fun then goku then vegeta then gohan/trunks :D

Best answers
I use freezer so i can lazer-spam krillien spammers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom