Which character do you use the most?

Best answers
my favs are trunks and frieza

trunks because he transforms quick and has good combos plus sword

frieza's deathball rules and when i stun someone i can slice him with frieza disk(nasty :laff: )

Best answers
I mostly pick Goku because he has teleport and he is the easiest one to transform.
He his strong, gohan not, but than again, gohan transforms more quick.
so basicly i play with goku and gohan because they're the best to handle and to transform

Best answers
Vegeta, for the same reason many other people have chosen, he has lots of power.

I can remember being SSJ Vegeta on the look-out map, and going turbo and doing a fully charged FF at the middle of the map. Anyway on or around the actually thing = dead.

I also sometimes use Cell as he seems to have a TON of Ki when he trans. You can fly around and melee in constant turbo pretty much, and only have to recharge every so often. You can also do about 30 generic beams one after the other.

Best answers
Usually Vegeta. Renzoku isn't quite as crappy, I use it after most throws/wall smashes. It's also good for scaring a stationary opponent into moving, usually into some mistake. Gallit Gun is great for power struggles, and he has the strongest beams transformed. It's also a bit of a pride thing; the only thing harder to do in ESF than transforming as Vegeta is transforming as Krillin, which is next to impossible if you don't spam scatterbeam.

Best answers
Krillin. Because of he has a 2.0 modifier and you only have to transform once. He is then also quick enough to dodge while turbo-charging a Kamehameha.

When I need to transform earlier then Buu or Goku. Very sad that not all projectile attacks have the homing potential of the Kame Torpedos.

One time I chose Gohan and used his early Perfect Transformation to gain PL faster.

Best answers
"When I need to transform earlier then Buu or Goku. "

Buu almost takes as long as krillin.

Best answers
You are right. I used Buu a lot before I tried with Krillin. But it never seemed to take so long to transform maybe because I'm stronger with Buu when not transformed.

Best answers
Tbh all i can say is goku,trunks and buu are commonly chosen because there famousness in Dbz Serious and there cool tbh irl pwned -.- and tbh what can beat finishing buster,spiritbomb,and mouthbeam?!!! :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's either Goku or Vegeta for me, I use them equally because they have a nice multiplier when you transform - also their attacks are devastating, especially Vegeta's (and don't get mad because I posted 2, seeing as I use them both equally (= )

Best answers
If it play serios then im Buu
Playing for fun then im Vegeta
Gonna play a short game then im Cell

Best answers
When playing for fun..I play with buu and basically eat everyone....
When I'm serious, I'm either trunks or goku..depending on my opponents skills and tactic.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean, you don't understand why people would only ever use Goku, Trunks and Buu. Every character has advantages and people's favourite character from the show would definetly influence their choices in the game.

I use Gohan because he's my favourite character from the anime. He has a fast trans and this is really useful in getting early frags because his KHH is very powerful.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku cuz he's got sucha varity of movs, he can teleport wehile charging an attack when super, and I like his transformation.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo. Special beam cannon, eye laser and scattershot. nuff said.

Best answers
Goku, because he is my favorite character(i dont care about super moves or speeds, i just use character i like in series).

Best answers
I usually take Goku or Buu.
Goku: He's so powerful and one of my favourite characters in DBZ.
Buu: He's pretty fast.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use goku, just because he has a nice speed and can detransform.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone who knows me knows that Frieza is my main man.

1) 2nd highest HP without being cheap like Buu.

2) Average speed so I can control Frieza well even while transformed.

3) Laser Attacks which are very useful, especially after throwing the opponent, turning on turbo, and blasting them. When transformed, it sometimes equals an insta-kill.

4) Death Ball...the most useful projectile in the game as it has a fast charge, massive power, and you can move while charging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom