Which character do you use the most?

Best answers
I use Vegeta, someone like him is only good, if the person playing him is good cuz most ppl on the server will transform b4 you so ur outclassed in strengh and speed so fighting them is harder, and this always happens as Trunks has become so popular, but then when you go SSJ, Vegeta's benefits the most gaining FF and BB and more ki then when Goku goes SSJ and ull have more ki then Trunks and Gohan (possibly, depends how long you take to gain 2m)

So, Vegeta I think is the most beneficial after transforming, more Ki then the average bear and FF and BB.

Sometimes I play as Krillin, in the past beta when you hit someone and they dont instantly get up as they do in 1.2, it gave enuff time to charge a Destructo disc and throw it, they NEVA see it coming and jus fly in a linear move towards you :p then split, it kinda becomes 2vs1 :)

thats my Krillin tactic, it worked a charm, and thats why I like Krillin.

Best answers
i use vegeta... i don't know... his pre-punch/combos/scpecial combos are awesome...
anyway not fully charged bigbang kills your opponent... what to say about finlaflash???
i can say that "HEY WHATS THE PRROBLEM?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo, because im quite the Piccolo fan and his new model rocks. SBC is pretty darn good, although he is pretty weak in the beam department =|

Best answers
I either use vegeta or piccolo.

Vegeta - His base and ssj speed is equal to goku and above several characters, his attacks are harder to use, but are very powerful (BB is a rort it is so evil how fast it charges) and i enjoy a challenge.

Piccolo - MY favourite :) SBC charges very quickly. tracer ki blasts are funny, and eyelaser + kiblast 0wns when you melee someone into a building. He transforms quickly in relation to the other characters.

P.S I think buu is kinda crap, sure mouthblast is powerful but costs a lot of ki, is a slow attack even once fired(in comparison to charging other ki attacks), either piccolo or vegeta can fire a SBC or BB at it then teleport up to where you are and just wait for you to finish your beam struggle... muhahaha!

Other characters that i like are freiza (telekenisis is so cool, even though i cant hit anything with it lol), cell (got like every attack, why hasnt anyone mentioned him yet?) and krillin (whoa speedfreak!).

This is kinda a flawed discussion every character is so different, goku buu and trunks are OBVIOUSLY not the 'best' characters, but yes they are very popular.

Got one word for you Cy, DISCS. three characters have them, and none of the characters you picked do. Discs are stupid if you only use them, but can be such awesome ways to buy yourself tie or sacrifice your life dearly.

Best answers
Krillin, he's scatter beam pwns when he transformed... kamehameha of him is also ok, i think...

Best answers
Krillin owns melee so hard core when he's transformed. Like you wouldn't believe.

Best answers
Piccolo !!!!! (Satan Petit Coeur in france) I'm fan, it's all ... loool
And he hasn't a lot of advantage same as gohan or trunks (sword or easy transform) , i'am not a big beamer so i use SBC rarely (melee powaaaaa) , the new skin is cooooool

Satan Petit Coeur

Best answers
mostly trunks, combo looks great, that nice shiny knife he has there can chop anbody into pieces:p
second is frieza, FEAR THE WRATH OF THE LORD OF THE UNIVERSE!!, laser and telekinesis own the walldecorations XD

Best answers
Like what someone else said.. I use different characters depending on how I want to play.

Usually, though, It's:

Trunks: For when I know it's gonna be a majorly melee battle.

Krillin: Usually against harder oponents, so I can outrun them no matter what.

Goku: When some people need some extra "spirit" ;)

Cell: When I need a good mix of everything.

Buu: When I want super moves, and use my special Buu tactics.

..Man.. I don't believe I couldn't be more specific!

Best answers
i most pic goku or vegeta
goksu cause of his kame torpedos...they rock really:)
i lay 3 or 4 o teh ground and kill a lot with it^^
or vegeta with nhis big bang attack or FF:)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Goku the most: overall stable, fast and powerful.

Best answers
vegeta+the greens.
cell:he has so many attacks, it sometimes gets funny to see an enemy PSing a sbc while you charge a disc.
piccolo: SBC+eyelaser+scattershot. nuff said.
vegeta: good speed, good health, and killer moves in long games. that is enough for me to use him.
*edit*: just got to read the "rules" of this thread,
and my top main man is vegeta (vegtable in jap, gotta like it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the effectiveness of beams currently reduced, I mostly play with Trunks for his melee special ability.

Best answers
Trunks because Tactical has a nice ring to it. :D

Actually, it's because when I'm ahead of the server in terms of PL, I can pretty much load up 2 combos and an instagib afterwards. Nothing more fun than hearing the slicing sound from his sword.

But when I feel a bit more geared towards humour, I use Buu because I can turn people into donuts and cookies. Whee.

When I'm feeling geared towards lots of explosions, Goku. I would go for Vegeta if it weren't for the insanely long time it takes for him to transform. If I do manage to get to transform Vegie-head though, it's BB spammage ahead.

Best answers
I usually play with vegeta the most because of BB and FF they make up with the wait till u transform.

Although I also like krillin alot. Hes got the wide range of atacks from the start and getting him to transform is an artform if you dont use scatter beam. Its fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom