• Buu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play both these characters.

Trunks: Extra sword damage, blinding beam, transform's quick and the fact that he looks badass.

Gohan: Transforms quick, has kamehameha wave at ssj which I use to nuke maps :p , and he's my favourite series character. And a awesome model was made for him (Mystic Gohan, Smo and AZN).

Best answers
what no option for the random button :p random most of the time, but my fav characters would have to be krillen, pic or frieza.

Best answers
Alright...

The best characters over all are Cell and Buu.

They have uber speed and uber health.

I use buu 90% of the time though, he is the greatest. My tactic is (if the person i am playing is crappy enough) lead them near ground, throw them into the ground and then immediatly turn them into a cookie. But if they are to good for that.. i dont do it.

go ahead and call me a buu whore, but hes great :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just use any saiyan charcter i use , all charcters come in handy (piccolo is pretty good with strantigies)

piccolo : crap speed,good attacks, eyelaser , scatter shot is fun to spam all over the map and then blast them at your opponent. plus sbc is a good attack to use to avoid getting caghut up in a ps and has good damage. mansako is ok ,

i only ever use picc when i wanna totally put someone to rest

Best answers
I used to use Vegeta all the time because he's fairly fast and has good attacks when transed. Now it's harder to trans though i use Goku since he has good attacks in normal form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nullzero said:
Well, when I'm playing, it's rare that I ever see another vegeta. I do see one on the server occasionally though. I'm just anti-cell, anti-trunks, and anti-gohan... so I want to play someone who's different...

As for his attacks... they're pretty boring to me. They're the same as everyone else's... generic ki-blob, generic beam attack, and gallit gun. Hardly anything unique really...

-----
Nullzero

It's so true.. I love using vegeta, but I usually see a bunch of ssj gohans and trunks's beamspamming, so I'm forced to switch to gohan so I can deal back the damage... and I hate using gohan. :/

Best answers
trunks 4ever! and if you don't see me using trunks its frieza most of the time :laff:
i like chopping things
especially if theres blood inside of it :devgrin:
(esf only :rolleyes: )

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i used to love vegeta, but cuz i been playin with all the other characters recently i cant get used to using second button for a ki attack (cuz primary is the renzoku). Goku has the best moves, if used correctly, but frieza and piccolo also are great to use. I like trunks if there's a lot of people on a server and u join halfway through, cuz u can transform quickly and ur actually competition for some people there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku or Piccolo.

Goku - His speed is what i've used him since 1.1 for.

Piccolo - Because he's green.

Best answers
Frieza as #1 pick, love the finger laser and death ball.
and Piccolo as my second for SBC and Scatter shot.

Best answers
Cenax said:
Im thinking freiza will be the least played, since hes one of the weakest cruddiest villians, has no great attacks, and pitiful PL potential.. so I guess ill have to try him out and see if he can do ANYTHING worthwhile besides discing people.. The only other thing I remember is the laser which does un-noticable damage with a almost never hit rate ;/
obviously youve never taken the time to use frieza. his finger laser is an easy way to get free damage. alls you gotta do is simple melee and fire 4 secondary fires into your opponent(obviously when you think he's going to die). or you could throw and then pop him off with the laser. it worries me that people dont think about how they can apply different characters attacks and just say they suck. and frieza is by far one of the deadliest characters when transformed. his trans pl is only 50k higher than goku's so that puts him in the middle of the pack. true, his 1.5 multiplier and slow speed arent the best, but its there for a good reason. the reason is that his attacks best suit him for complimenting his melee, not your gratuitous beam spamming rampages(although DB is truly the ****--i hardly use it tho).

and may i say that with transed frieza you can shoot 8(i think) fingerlasers in about a second and a half. most of the time against untransed characters it means death or close to it.

well i guess thats it for my rant about frieza. i voted for him if you didnt pick that up

Best answers
as for me, Goku... i think his spirit bomb and defense ROCK!!!

Best answers
I'm a Vegeta lover ^.^
But when i do pick another I pick Trunks, mostly.

Best answers
I mainly use cell, I dont really like using the fast ssj peeps like gohan or trunks.....

Best answers
/me points at his signature picture

Nuff said...

I religiously play this character... I have only played the other characters once so I know all their moves and stuff so I can anticipate my opponent’s moves and stuff... plus tell what moves their charging buy the sprites...

But yeh Piccolo is the one for me :laff:

Best answers
it's usually a server full of goku's. But i must admit i used to always use goku in 1.1 and he is an awesome combination of strength and speed but i prefer trunks now, as i mentioned b4.

Best answers
I know it would be goku everybody uses the most but I thought trunks would have some
more peps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom