• Piccolo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All the classes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEA! We dont need it!:scared: * I am not mocking the great Aisha.. just trying to bring this thread some light *o_O

err... ANYWAY! *cough* umm.. yea. GOKU! best! like I said before, but now I like to choose trunks or cell.

Trunks, because of his burning attack. Blinds the enemie.. and he is best to do combos with.

Cell, because he has so many energy attack and his speed is pretty fast.:shocked:

:rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Brim
Really you can't beat Vegeta once he tfs, the only problem is that FF takes so much ki to fully charge up there is hardly anything left to ps with.
*off topic* that avatar is pretty f-in sweet goldsaiyan
Man what the hell is wrong with you!!!
1. Final Flash is not for Power Struggles
2. It take so much ki because its so powerful
3. it is only used to kill people

I just gave you 3 things about the Final Flash.

Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
Man what the hell is wrong with you!!!
1. Final Flash is not for Power Struggles
2. It take so much ki because its so powerful
3. it is only used to kill people

I just gave you 3 things about the Final Flash.
What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with you...all I ever see from you in these forums are negative posts...why don't you just stop posting...i simply said if you get in a ps with FF you'd better hope that you can win fast because if it gets going youre not gonna be able to put in much ki...stop being an ass

Best answers
Lol.... am i really like that. Well at least im known lol.;) But still it clearly says in your post that the "problem" with psing with Final Flash is that it takes so much ki to use it and there is hardly any energy left to power struggle with.

Best answers
Well haven't you ever gotten in a ps with final flash?

Best answers
I played as all the characters, and I ended up liking these the most:

1. Piccolo
2. Vegeta
3. Goku
4. Buu
5. Trunks
6. Gohan

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
Have a :warning: Warning, we dont need help in modding, we dont need you too flame mods

WE DONT NEED IT
I dont think we need his type in esf anyway. I just played a game with him where he did the team switch pl bug as soon as he got there, he was calling people names, then someone on my team crashed the server, he came back in and had some choice words for me. Check out this screen shot:

http://www.geocities.com/abe_fromanx/gs.html

Im not trying to get him banned or anything, and Im not trying to play cops on him, but there are consequences for your actions, and this is his. Hopefully this will be a deterrent from future bouts of rudeness.

So Golden Sayain; if you are good at the game, great. Try not to be an ass about it.

Note to mods; I put this at the bottom of this guys own thread. Please do not take this out of context. I dont think this deserves it's own thread, all I want is for GoldenSayain to read this. Maybe this will chill him out.

Best answers
Originally posted by Fenumeher
to bad that you cant get banned for racism. Goldsaiyan is an expert in that!!! just ask him
And it looks like others have had problems with him too.....

NOTE: In case there is any confusion, my beef is with Golden Sayian, NOT the Z clan. ALL of the other Z clanners I have ever met are just fine.

Best answers
just go on a server and ask for goldensaiyan and almost everyone say they cant stand him. his rascism and laming sh*t just isnt normal.

Best answers
Thanks for ruining this thread with your hatred for me. Just because you hate me so much, doesn't mean everybody hates me. I am respected player in the GameCity NL servers, it's not my problem that you don't like lasers. Or other attack spamming, don't like it? Go play somewhere else or try to spam back.

You acused me of hacking, cheating, racist and lamer. And I loved the screenies that you gave to my clan, you only showed my insults. You never ever maked a screenshot when you "INSULTED" me. Guess what? You're now on the target of my clan, by your pitiful lying about me.

Second, I don't give a damn what people thinks about me. I play the game because it is fun and damn, if you can't stand insults and start whining in the forums because someone insulted you in the game; What are you trying to prove with it?

I'm now asking a mod to close this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom