Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
eva = overrated

i saw it and i wasnt impressed
O_O How can that be?!?!?! Isn't that like illegel?!?!

Oh well, everyone has there own opinions.

ON TOPIC:

Well since I'm here i guess i should mention a few more good animes. Naruto, Inu Yasha, FLCL, and if your gonna watch any anime movies, then go with Akira, Ghost in The Shell, or EVA: The End OF Evangelion (don't watch it if you never saw the show though, your brain will be having seisures from sheer confusion).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love Love Hina! I have read it four times completely through. It's hillarious!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pssh

gundam > all

especialy zeta

Best answers
Neon Genesis Evangelion

There is no middle ground for Eva either your love it or hate it. I love it because it is just so ****ed up. I think most people that hate Eva, at least in my experience, is because they don't understand it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you would have put Berserk on that list its all over for the others. I dont see why
DBZ had to be on the poll... its so old :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbz will remain at the top for me... simply because i havent saw any of those other anime's =D

and because i like the fighting, special moves, and they had a good story line *from saiyan saga to the end of cell saga.*

Best answers
used to be hellsing and flcl and after 60 eps and 4 days its naruto.nuff said.

Best answers
dbz and dominion tank poilce are my fave anime series but my fave anime film has to be akira then second is vampire hunter D

Best answers
I just put other because I don't have a definate favorite, like I like Naruto but it gets boring waiting for new eps. so right now I like Evangelion, but god that series is confusing at the end, and the series ends so stupidly even the "End of Evangelion" makes no freaking sense.

Best answers
I voted Trigun although i've only seen a few others like dbz and bebop, but even though its not on the list my all time fav is yu yu hakusho

KyoKusanagi

K
I dunno about you but heres my list - its pretty long but here goes

Initial D 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Special and Battle
Great Teacher Onizuka
Beserk
Excel Saga
Puni Puni Peomi
Full Metal Panic
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Fist Of The North Star
Street Fighter II
Gundam Seed\Wing
Wicked City
Ghost In The Shell
3X3 Eyes
Vampire Hunter D
Hellsing
Love Hina
Naruto

I'm part of an anime club at uni so i see alot of anime

Best answers
Well this was hard I choose Trigun But I should of thought of this a little more. I think I would have rather put NGE or possibly Chobits. Bezerk was good too(all but the ending ). Actully I have to say Kenshin/Samurai X is my favorite. I love the story, the fight scenes, and the english vioces. (please no flamming about the english vioces.

Best answers
many choose Berserk as their favourite....is it really that good? what is berserk about?

KyoKusanagi

K
Beserk - A story about a young man called Guts (Gatts) who joins a group of mercenaries known as the Band of the Hawk who hire their services to the highest bidder. Led by Griffith, they prove to be an almost invincible force against the enemies they meet.

Thats the quick and short synopsis of the anime without any spoilers. You really need to watch it for yourself to find out. But chances are if you like Fist Of The North Star (theres a new OVA series of that heheheheh) you'll like Beserk - and the official DVDs have some great outtakes from the english dub crew even though no anime fan in their right mind would watch dubbed anime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You know what you are? I'll give you a hint. It starts with 'B' and ends with 'atch" - Eikichi Onizuka, Bachelor...22 Years Old (heheheheheh) GTO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom