where'd u like to fight

Best answers
i would lie to knwo..if you were to fight in any game...with any char whether anime or real life...where would it be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In any game? Wether anime or real life? Characters in real life? I 'm not *really* getting what you mean.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to fight in.. ehm. A D&D world, with massive swords.

Best answers
I'd like for me and a random arch enemy (that stole my girl) to have a Katana fight to the death on a small stone platform at the top of an active volcano with lava swirling miles below. Of course it would be night, and the most violent rain and lighting ever. And there would be the Ocarina of Time final boss music in the background...

You can tell I've thought about this before...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to be Hwoarang (go figure), on the roof-top level in Tekken 4, pwning the entire Tekken nation one right after the other.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd fight Barney the Dinosaur in Disneyworld ( yes I know XD ). I'd be wielding a katana and he'd be wielding a dumb face.

Best answers
i was looking ore on the idea of giving me a place to fight...such as helms deep...or the matrix jump program...or the gungan underwater map...things like that ya know,...places i can actually go and find pictures of (mod map ideas)

btw disneyworld and tekken...great ideas...:)

Retired
Best answers
if it was a movie, I would take Matrix obviously ;)

but for a game eh.. hmm

Ninja Gaiden as Ryu :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd honestly like to play out as Smith in the matrix trilogy.

Best answers
ok...paperbag...doa3 scenery...matrix... ok i got all of them its for the mod fighters unlimited...i dun wanna be accused of advertising...so i will not tell ya what its about...im jsut saying the site is www.fightersunlimited.tk ....com soon...but yea...ok from other places i have gotten...helms deep...toy story in a kitchen...gungan underwater city...some sorta tenken battle arena... an some others...ciao

Best answers
A soldier, storming the beaches of Normandy. Or a Desert Rat.

Best answers
The Game : Jedi Knight 2
The Map : Lightsaber Training
The Opponent: Rocket Ryder
The Reason: Would like to reply that battle caus when the original occured it was the closest, most fun battle i ever had playing that game. Every round went down to the last hit, and at the end walked away with a cool neon light for my pc as a prize for winning the comp :)

Either that or be the prince from the new prince of persia, cutting up all those sand monsters :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom