Where to find Server IPS

Best answers
That filter option does work. Your esf folder just has to be inside your half-life directory for it to show up under ur filters.

Best answers
Ok it's like this fellas. I live in Australia and have a 56K modem. I have downloaded ESF 3 times now wich has taken me about 3 weeks. What I need right now is someone to give me some Australian servers, or atleast a way to find some, cause i am going into all the other servers from around the world and getting a ping of about 1100 on average. It's annoying you guys and it's annoying me. Any help would be much appreciated.

Best answers
Me too im in New Zealand (close to Australia) and some australia servers would be good or even better some New Zealand servers :)

Best answers
how do i get all seeing eye to join a game of ESF? i got it detecting but not able to join games.

Best answers
also if you didnt know when you search for a esf ip you go and then go to mods and at the top left hand corner type in esf and all the servers on will show up.

Best answers
Originally posted by M Vegeta
Do u guys know any good U.S.A Servers?
cause i cant find one?
All of my servers Have Code's in them And i live in US i get a lot of "you're servers one of the only ones i can goto and not lag"
from people so try mine if they're up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom