Where Is Ssj4 And Up In All This!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Best answers
what ever happened to SSJ4 PICS and people Drawing SSJ9 pics those were great i got a friend who draws pics of SSJ6 or SSJ7 (I KNOW THERES NO SUCH THING) but still there cool too see SOMEONE BRING IN AN OUTRAGIOUS PICTURE OF A SSJ12 or SSJ21 AND SO ON..............

:talk:
IM STILL CONFUSED BETWEEN WHAT SSJ LEVEL IS WHAT AND HOW HIGH DOES IT GO AND I MOSTLY DONT SEE ANY MULTIPLE PICTURES OF CELL ON HERE (ALL OF HIS FORMS)) SOMEONE HELP

(SORRY DONT YELL AT ME I DONT WATCH DRAGON BALL Z MOVIES AND GT I ONLY KNOW WHATS GOING ON JUST BEFORE CELL DIES) AND SEEN SOME PICS OF SSJ5 AND SSJ6.........

IM DONE..

Best answers
goku looks mint when he is 22j4 but vegeta looks like a gay ass bi***

Best answers
i think a ssjs4 doesn't look so fine. i think Son-Goku looks the very best when he's a ssjs2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj3 goku is the best the best but thats another topic...

i hope esf doesnt have ssj4 cause its dumb and not even a real ssj level...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SSJ4 IS A REAL ONE SO SHUT UP :D

Best answers
when Tien comes out in esf *crosses fingers*
they naturally gnna let him turn into super human *crosses fingers*
hehe.........."sigh"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no ssj4 cant be called a ssj level cause u dont need to go ssj in order to transform into an ssj4 also it wasnt made by toriyama so u cant really call it a ssj level...

also it looks dumb...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like "ssj4" goku but vegeta looks gay....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont think the tight leather paints help him much..

Best answers
if ssj4 is not a ssj lvl, why does it have SSJ in it, also what would u call it if its not ssj, MONKEY MAN?O_O

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not SSJ4, Oozaru 3 at best. :) Funi will hire a team of skilled attack translators to turn this into Monkey 3 in the American version to draw attention away from the fact that Goku fires red Kamehamehas.*

*This post bears no semblance to sanity at all and should be ignored. With the exception of the Super 4 thing. :yes:

Best answers
what is flaming in forums term and does anyone know where i can find those fake pictures of ssj6 and ssj7 and ssj8 ETC....

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Flaming is basically insulting, so don't be unjustly mean to anyone, or go into a tirade about having a dog do something mean to someones mama. :)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Man..give it up.
I don't see why so many of you guys have such a fasination with nonexistant super saiya-jin levels.
I mean, c'mon.
Most of you haven't even seen the begining of the series, let alone any of the REAL episodes, not that garbage funimation throws at us.
Why do you want to have things that you've never seen implemented? You don't really know what these characters and forms are like...you've just seen pictures.

The majority of people do not accept ssj4 as a real level, simply because all toriyama had to do with GT is character design. Since he did not write gt at all, most people, including myself, don't accept its existance.
Personally, I look at GT as being like the movies. The movies are side stories..kind of "what if" situations(like "what if furiza had a brother that wanted revenge?").
GT is just an answer to "i wonder what might have happened after dbz ended?"
C'mon...turning into a golden monkey by staring into the full earth?
total garbage.

Anyway....don't bother trying to get the team to add anything past ssj3, let alone the made-up levels...ssj5 and beyond. We all know that it won't happen.

Best answers
I was going to reply to you "what if" thing where you said, and I'll quote
GT is just an answer to "i wonder what might have happened after dbz ended?"
and say that DBZ is the "what happened after DB?".

Then I heard the thing about the golden munkey and the full Earth and I fell out of my chair laughing. I mean that as to be the most super retarded and ignorant thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Who would think something like that up? I think they hired little 5 year olds or something.

Can you tell me any other super stupid things from GT???

Banned
Banned
Best answers
DBZ is technically just Dragonball

Like I've said at least a dozen times, with the ORIGINAL MANGA(comic book), which is what db and dbz is BASED OFF OF, it is ONE BIG STORY!
The dragonball manga starts off with kid goku doing his thing, and ends with the death of majin buu.
they split the comic up when they brought it over here so they wouldnt confuse people.

They did the same thing when they made the television shows.
They did dragonball, which eventually ended.
When they decided to finish off the dragonball story, they tacked on Z at the end, so people would know that it was a separate series.

Best answers
yeah, in the original manga, that toriyama made up, the whole db/z thing is all one manga, I have a screen cap of a manga cover that says: DRAGONBALL and has buu supporting it, with goten trunks, Mr. Satan, goku... you know... on top of the word, it'll be up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom