Meh... I think the topic should get closed:

Q: Where are all the elite players?

A: Gone, RAP, or waiting for next version

funny movie....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
At TheMasta:

1) I haven't even seen you in-game so im going to assume you're a frustrated noob (and remember: you're the one who said you suck, not me).
2) Anyone can become "elite". Potential lol? Its a friggin game. If you can learn to aim, you can be a god at this game. All that's required is hours and hours and hours of practice. I used to play quite a bit, and i can honestly say i would've kicked your *** then, and i can probably kick your *** now.

Conversation: Terminated Again.
Rrrrright, if you really were that skilled, i would of known about you. Either u are using a different nick as in 1.1 or ur just som noob claiming to be leet. In 1.1 i was in |::Z::|, {::ZF::} (with styx and dan), and in [S4P] (with lynx and carnage). I'm pretty sure i can beat ur ass any time any day in 1.1.

Best answers
::Sigh:: always living in the past.

PS - i am still awaiting for your reply to my challenge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheMasta said:
Rrrrright, if you really were that skilled, i would of known about you. Either u are using a different nick as in 1.1 or ur just som noob claiming to be leet. In 1.1 i was in |::Z::|, {::ZF::} (with styx and dan), and in [S4P] (with lynx and carnage). I'm pretty sure i can beat ur ass any time any day in 1.1.
I would assume he could say the same about you. No one here has ever heard of you. So by your logic, "ur just som noob claiming to be leet."

Something that strikes me as funny. Why do you keep bringing up Lynx? It's almost like you can't go anywhere without mentioning that you know him. Pretty sad that you need to mention him to get any recognition.

1.1 is old news. Be a man and show up in 1.2.1 and fight Sarutobi. Then and only then will you have bragging rights. Whats wrong? Scared that you won't be able to follow him without a target lock? Or maybe you're just scared of the new melee system because you feel it's for noobs. Well, for noobs or not, the leets will always be a step above them. Talk is cheap, put your money where your big mouth is.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheMasta is Lynx's ***** o_O.

Anywho, just fight one of us in 1.2.1 and then we'll all know just how good (or bad) you are. No sense in bringing up crap from last year. There is only now.

Best answers
if ppl don't like change then why do they go back to the old? kinda silly that u live in the past just cause ppl don't like the new melee they don't stick around and figure out how to use it instead they are all like its retarded or some bull crap like that and go play 1.1 BOO FRICKEDY WHO GET OVER IT and learn it!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1.2 = 1.1 with slower swoop,tele delay,advanced melee, reduced knocback speed and distance. This is ur new system?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2 = 1.1 with actual strategy and tactics.

We've been over this plenty of times, and no one side will ever agree with the other, so just drop it. Some people like the slowdown, becuase now you can't just rely on your aim and reflexes, you have to outmanuever and outsmart your opponent. Others just loved the lightspeed gameplay from 1.1. I liked it too, but I still prefer 1.2 over it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Something that strikes me as funny. Why do you keep bringing up Lynx? It's almost like you can't go anywhere without mentioning that you know him. Pretty sad that you need to mention him to get any recognition.
You know, it's good that you brought that up. I was just dying to explain that matter. You know, when I take examples, I'll use familiar/excessive one. So, say, we need to pick out an elite, I'd like to pick out the best. If we need to take some low-skilled player for example, I'd like to use a low skilled player, I'll just use your name

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose it's easy to sit on the sidelines and badmouth the players. The only thing you are saying to all of us here is that you are too chicken **** to pick up the game and accept a challenge. Quit running your mouth unless you intend to back it up, which obviously you don't. The only thing you seem to be able to do is say how well you know certain "elites" and that everyone else is crap. Not a very admirable skill.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheMasta said:
You know, it's good that you brought that up. I was just dying to explain that matter. You know, when I take examples, I'll use familiar/excessive one. So, say, we need to pick out an elite, I'd like to pick out the best. If we need to take some low-skilled player for example, I'd like to use a low skilled player, I'll just use your name

lol then why are you using Lynx as an example. That's funny kid. You don't know anyting about 1.1 nor do you know anything about 1.2

Lynx hacked if you call that an elite i suggest you get a second opinion.

Stop using the differences in 1.2 as opposed to 1.1 as an excuse as to not play it. If you were smart, you would use these to your advantage, get around them, or maybe add a little tactic here or there. 1.2 isn't about who has more of a filled blue bar or who can turn sharper with a high sensitivity anymore. It's all about who can aim well, out smart their opponent.

Also you use Lynx as your example, funny story, he never went into a server with out his ping being all nice and below 60. :S Yes some skill. Oh I'm shaking.

Now lets give reasons why people like Zeonix and I use ~{ape}~ Gohan as a good example as a "skilled" player. 1. he fights in all sorts of ping varieties. He lives in california, i live in RI, which means we live 3,000 miles apart. In my server i get 13 ping, ohhhh biig freaking deal, we can call that 0 ping. If he were to enter my server (which he does many times) He will have anywhere between 90-120 ping. And he still pwns me. I've been to esf-world's server, i get 130 ping there. To my amazment Gohan showed up. He had a whopping number of 200+ ping. Thought not as well. Still put up a damn decent fight.

Don't bad mouth ANYONE on these forums when you don't know what they can do. And certainly don't think you know people, and use them as examples when you don't know anyone.

Hell I hardly play esf anymore, and I would take out on in a fight, and would win as well, unless you hack. I'll call you "nothing" until you get your head out of your ass, and challenge one of us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this dude was down with all of these people we all supposedly know...then why hasn't any of us EVER seen him in game?

Best answers
well i am still waiting...kai challenges don't even take this long

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Getting into Kai is the only challenge....takes 6-10 months o_O.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well this turned into a "who is the better player/clan and why" thread. Take personal challenges in other threads, if I'm not mistaken, there is a sticky in off topic or Earth League for these kinds of things.

-Closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom