Where is all the elite players?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All you have to do is search for us. We hide in corners of the esf start screen and wait for the proper minute to pounce on a victim server. And, once it is full of us, we hunt like ravenous beasts until everything is drained.

We hunt in packs, so watch out. We also often fight each other over seinority over the loot. Just watch your back we do sneak up on you.
(lol)
*serious*
The second paragraph is more true than the first though. Just keep an eye out for l33t players. We just pop up every now and then.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
"Search for us"

I don't recall you being an elite of ESF. Just some forum/site donkey for ape, which you got used for, more or less. You're noone to talk about them. And stop talking in "we".

Only leets are allowed to talk like that. Not the likes of you

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was uncalled for. Since he's in ape, he's classified as leet (regardless of skill). There's no need to be nasty.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I recall some matches between Z and Ape which Z won clearly. Pretty much. Ape wasn't that classy. Plus all the apes quit in 1.1. Gee, I wonder why?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where is Z now? Oh thats right, its dead. Ape is still here, and at the moment, it is the best clan in esf.

Best answers
I'll be in RAP servers today. Don't know how well I'll do but I got this nice new setup I wanna tryout and besides, ESF has been calling for me. I'm back in Hardcore again.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I believe you said it yourself, 1.2 is in no single way a skill-based mod. So, um, yeah, do the math

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fight Gohan. He may just change your mind.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its funny how people hold on to old ideas for long periods of time and refuses to give them up. The mod has changed and so the peopl inside of it. I volunteered to go to ape and they accepted me. I just didnt want to run a server for a failing clan.They didnt even ask for a forums, yet I still made them for the apes. The trick is that you dont know the full sotryline and therefor outside of the loop.
I can get better while you stay static in 1.1. Please reconsidder how you look at things. It would be best for your own image. I may not be "best" but I am utilatarian. That is what makes me good.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I've fought Gohan. He was okay. For about 5 minutes which after he left.

I'm talking skill. And you never proved worthy in fight, KWS. And I could care less about your personal history. Although, thanks for clarifying, I suppose that changes my a view a bit.

"I may not be "best" but I am utilatarian. That is what makes me good."

It's having dreams that makes you special. Having unreachable fantasies is something that makes you stupid. Go figure where you belong.

As for my image, I rush that against any high-talking silly. I hope to have said enough by now.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Gohan left after 5 minutes, it's cause he got bored of you.
How does having unreachable fantasies make you stupid? If you strive to accomplish that unreachable goal, you'll eventually look behind you and realize how far ahead of the game (im not talking about an actual game -_-) you are.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So ur trying to say i suck? If gohan gets bored out of playing people who suck then he would of quit playing 1.2 after day 1

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt say you sucked; you did. Until i meet you in-game, im going to continue to think you're just some noob who gets off on getting a rise out of people.

Conversation Terminated.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why thank you, my good sir.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres a diffrence to where you can currently be(always changes) and where you want to go. Always overshoot your goals so that way you reach what you wanted. Eventually you will get better. That is what makes an l33t player good. He realizes what he can do and tries better. Just take this advice you people and you will learn how to get ahead not only in this game but many other things as well.
If everyone foloows this example, you will see better players comeing up all the time.

Just cause I cant do something now doesnt mean that I dont belong just have paitence and wait until you will be begging for mercy >:D (lol)

Best answers
In my opinion, to become really insane at this game (achieving the Title of an "Elite Player"), you need to basically master three important key elements. The first one is how well you can swoop. -Swooping- has always been a crucial factor in ESF and always will be. You can start off by raising that mouse sensitivity. Some of you at first when you try it, actually doubt your own selves at mastering a sensitivity of about 50 let's say. In the beginning it seems hopeless, but if you practice with full concentration, and I can't stress this enough, in no time you will adapt to such speeds with your mouse. The end result is something astonishing, you will notice a significant increase in speed and your aim will be devasting. The next skill you would want to feel comfortable with is -Teleporting-. You can use this in two ways, both offensively and defensively more importantly. As an offense tactic, you can add in more hits after a simple or advanced melee hit causing more damage to the player. It's also a tricky and fast way to move around and confuse the person you are fighting, causing them to go crazy, smash their keyboard and call you a "hacker." (When someone calls you a hacker, this is when you can finally give yourself a pat on the back, because you are at that point where you are above the average player in skill; this doesn't apply to you though if you really are hacking because you need something to aid you, meaning your skill is artificial.) Back to the topic on the tele. - Defensively, teleporting is how you evade or counter the player, so make sure to make teleporting a key or mouse button easily accessible to you fingers because you will be hitting this alot. Finally what I consider the most important of the three is Ki management. This is a pretty simple concept for you guys to understand because in reality NO KI = Sitting DUCK. Always try to charge up as much KI as you can after a teleport or KI attack. The Ult. way to train for this is to use rarely transform. If you stay in normal state as much as possible, you can become realy great at keeping that KI up, while transforming all the time give you that sort of handicap. Trans for fun I say or when it's an important battle.

Something I didn't mention was KI blasts and Beams. Alot of people out there have become really great at using blasts to trick to follow them, then they blast the ground while holding jump, so that they escape upwards and your left right in the face of the blast. "AVOID THIS" because it gets frusterating LMAO. Sadly I still fall for it sometimes, but you gotta be hella good to get me =P. From here on out, you can decide how you want to make your skills grow by combining all these techniques into you own personal style of fighting. I'm the type of fighter you just like to use melee. I'm not the beam spammer type or thrower, but there are those who use a combination of both. Don't get mad at these people, simply commend them and ask for tips, but don't feel bad if they choose to not tell you because eventaully someone will help you if you are good to the community of players or even by joining a clan. Anyways I've written more then needed. So when someone ask, what makes an "Elite Player" my answer to that is that everyone has that elite side within them, they just have to put the time and effort to bring it out. Were all great at something, but being human we can achieve that same mastery in any other hobby, and if ESF is something you love playing, then by all means give it all you got to make a name for youself. :yes:

Best answers
@TheMasta

Gohan probably left due to the fact your annoying as hell. All talk my friend, stands for nothing around here. There is a new melee system, instead of being a whiney moron and saying "I dont like it, so I will play 1.1" what dont you just deal, and play ESF as it stands. I define an eliter player as somone who is good at ESF, not somone who is good the version of ESF they wish to play, cos they are n00bs and get pwned at 1.2.

Best answers
out of the 3 that saist was talking about i am slightly good at ki management only at 7 sensitivity and i don't do to shabby tryed 20 before i kept getting my self confused and what not so im taking it one step at a time and teleport im ok at that can't confuse ppl but cna run away... "elite" in my opinion is some one who is just why hella better then me some one i can't hit or follow :D those i can hit are just better then me :devgrin:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Theres a diffrence to where you can currently be(always changes) and where you want to go. Always overshoot your goals so that way you reach what you wanted. Eventually you will get better. That is what makes an l33t player good. He realizes what he can do and tries better. Just take this advice you people and you will learn how to get ahead not only in this game but many other things as well.
If everyone foloows this example, you will see better players comeing up all the time.

Just cause I cant do something now doesnt mean that I dont belong just have paitence and wait until you will be begging for mercy >:D (lol)
Im living prof of that (thought there are a lot of other peuple like that). I can remember days in 1.1 peuple spaming that melee punch by swooping at the last second to preserve KI and hit you. Then 1.2 a totaly new system i adapted fast and got more skills whit advanced melee but i still got owned by a lot of players cause i didnt use simple melee. Then i started training that and whit time i also learnd a decent way of teleporting. And i can clearly say i am no longer a noob in this game i am getting better whit evry fight i have. I learn peuples mooves and try to copy them and change them in a way i can use them best. I still have a long way to get to an elite rank but im not giving up. Looking back i relise i came from a total noob and became a decent player. Now i try to fight the best peuple i can find and get in to a 1 on 1 match whit them so i can learn from ther mooves and my own misstakes.

To sum it up aneyone can become an elite player. When depends only on his will and learning capabilities but it is possible. Trust me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom