Where is all the elite players?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Magus said:
I wasn't claiming to be a badass player or anything was I? Yeesh I rarely play the game as much as I used to. Not sure whether you're making a weird statement or trying to piss me off, you only confused me with that statement o_O.

trust me i was going for the awkward wierdness

,'/ 0_o o_0 \',

but to be ontopic and not completely useless:

All of the SnS have seemed to quit/stopplaying (pick you answer)

Kami and myself and sometimes Thytomi play together either at Rap or Nth whichever is up (or if rap is being used by phat)

OMG DAMN YOU AND JOO TRICKS >_< - Magus

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know i played a little today and went 20-0 and left and went into "rap sever' no apes or anyone full of n00bs.

Best answers
heh face me...i am sure to piss you off enough to never play ever again :)

Best answers
[RaideN] said:
...I came back hoping for a challenge and i havent got one.. wheres all of sns... ape.. i cant find anyone :( everyone quit?

Sup Raiden Long Time No See u Want to fightBring it to RAp once and a while ill give u a run for your money

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come fight me, Raiden.

To Kusanagi: SHUT YOUR MOUTH, n00b! :p :laff:

Best answers
Oh i remember you >_> Orochi, why - do you wanna lose again? Lol :p..

I remember the good old days... 5v1... hahahaha fun times i dunno if you were ever in any of those games i had but oh well.

I'll come check out the RAP Server when i have some time.

To fakedante ... I'm not some random i've been around longer then you *looks at post count* .. stfu :\. Just to let you know I do have a girlfriend, have had a girlfriend for 3 years. Don't talk like you're all big and bad either :] If you don't have anything nice to say, or any helpful information, don't post.

I have no good clan members to fight with anymore :( they are all gone after i left, Me and Zealot used to tare it up

Best answers
I remember when I have a stronger attention span for this game...too bad its gone =(

Best answers
I played 1-2 times past few days. What i learn.

Gohan is best? 0_o
People found ways to get around everything. Block is worthless now. 5 hit roll combos people master. Side hits always no more head ons.

So the elites can have the title :p

Best answers
ill have a match with you both :) like good ole times..

<<panda's are cute too>>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont spam topics with personal challanges and whatnot

this is the reason for pm's

Best answers
I'll be back soon for some more ESF... Of course I'll be back to scrub status, but hopefully I catch on quick. I feel more confortable with my new setup, as long as I make ESF a hobby, I shouldn't do too poorly.

Best answers
I'm in esf for one reason, the tournament. That's about the only time you'll see me.

Best answers
POst count makes no difference to how long ive been around, ive been playing ESF on Australian servers since 1.0, as part of an australian community. Just because i choose not to post on the predominately American ESF boards does not reflect my skill or knowledge of the game.

You are egotistical, you post like your above the average player, im sure if the ping difference wasnt so bad (or even if it was) i would still show you up.
On that note, i host a dedicated aussie server fairly often, maybe once a day in the afternoon, drop by sometime

Best answers
I mean no offense and don't really have a part in this topic, since I only can play on LAN against Super Bots, but if you're going to use your server as a hosting ground to "show someone up" fakedante, you should really at least supply the name of the server, if not the IP. How can people show up if they don't know what server you're on. *shrugs.* Just thought you'd like to add some merit to your post.

Best answers
its not hard to find.. look for the only aussie server of a dieing ESF community, namely 'aussie dedicated server'

Best answers
The game is dieing, when the vets leave the game dies. I saw the same thing happen in the other dbz mod. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom