Where do you go at the end of the road

Best answers
this is alot like the fate and destany theaed but based more on people thoughts of the after life

i think its kinda like reincarnation but you chose how you want your life to be (including animals)
and you forget every thing live your life die and remeber every thing of your
past lives and so on

Best answers
I'll be reborn as some sort of bug... I can see it happening... There is no greater punishment.... o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where do you go? nowhere, in logic we just cease to exsist, so no spirit or heaven or soul...

What i'd like to believe is there is a heaven, or afterlife, but when i look at reality, i fail to believe in it.

So my theory is the most logical, the amazing theory of "you'll find out-ism" all it takes to discover the truth is to die, then all your questions will be answered \o/

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MICHIGAN! Hell, MICHIGAN!

Best answers
I do believe there is somewhere were our 'spirits' if you will; go. I don't believe in reincarnation in the least, but I do believe there is a heaven where our very being will go once our bodies can no longer carry us.

Best answers
I kinda believe in heaven. But I have no reason at all, at least my belief in some kind of God comes from a gut feeling, but I don't even have that about the after life. Besides, there are still too many things to do in life before I can start to think about death.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i beleve that every spirit is older than you are, and some spirits are getting reborn or there is an verry new one.
i hope that we get to an evolution that we dont nead our boddy so we're only spirit's, or maybe an evolution that our skin get's somekind of armor and our bones are like steel.
it can also be that there wil be no after live anymore becours there is no earth, it can go own and own but there will be some evolutions in our existions even if the world is way to mutch poisent.
i've a teory that there some movies that already sais the trouth and maybe and i say maybe we are going down becours our own creations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom