where do u download ESFBETA11.exe

Best answers
where do u download ESFBETA11.exe i have HL, esfbeta11patch , esfb100 , fmod dll , and esf what else do i need!!!! the problem is my cll dll help me plz

Best answers
ok then y wont esf work do i need a new verison of HL or something ??????

Best answers
i dont no i bought HL platinum collection and if i dont have HL 1.1.1.0 where do i download it

Best answers
thx u soooooooooo much i got esf working i am realy happy now about ping mine is high realy high can u fix that and how i have dsl

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ping will change depending on the distance between your computer and the server you connect to. Your best bet is to join servers with the lowest ping times (listed in miliseconds) and avoid servers with high choke (which is given to you in percentile form on your net graph, which you can activate by typing "net_graph 3" if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I am wrong).

Best answers
k so go to ones like in america and with low ping got it and how do u get dragonballs on your sever

Best answers
find a server with that mode (dont know how to find it, lost my original cdkey and havent been on ever since), or if u want to play against bots. just start a lan server and goto advanced settings (or something o_O) and pick CTDB mode instead of whatever it is (i think standard is FFA)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buckwheat said:
k but i am confused can someone else explain
Ok, when you go onto "create a game" screen you will see "Advanced Settings"
click on that and if you look you will see "game type". Set the Game Type to CTDB and you will have dragonballs on your map

(Dragonballs dont work on all maps, try maps such as
esf_cell_day/night)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom