Where do I submit POTW?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i think so too but it would be cool if users could send them(but i don´t think the team got time for that)

Best answers
hmm, lame, i got a pretty funny pic, it's a fireball curved around the level like 20 times

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weve seen that plenty thas all i can say, they use the potw as a say of showing off somthing from the new version, thats why only they can do it

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you wanna submit a funny picture or something, I suggest trying planet halflife. They'll post any funny or weird pictures in the potd from any HL mod as long as you follow the rules.

-Karrde-

Best answers
but i think it would be a nice addition to the potw, maybe the fpotw(fan picture of the week) i like that idea, of course only if the team or anybody else has the time for it, if not then not:D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is possible that we could add a FPOTW to the ESF newsletter. PM one of the editors and see if they like the idea.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
It is possible that we could add a FPOTW to the ESF newsletter. PM one of the editors and see if they like the idea.
You bet, I just haevn't updated it this week for a few reasons, I'll be updating it monday!

So send me those pics via PM! I'll be glad to put it in there!:devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom