Where can i D/L the SSJ Script

Best answers
Can someone tell me where i can download the SSJ Script, i just now finally got ESF to work, and sense Antoine's site is down i dont know where to get it, if you can send it to me through AIM or something please do so, thnx for your time

Best answers
Hey Antoine, can't you send it to me through AIM.....my screen name is SandMan0627, please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just wait for it to go up on rsm cause if ant stop and sent everysingle person the file who asked for it he would be on his pc 24/7 sending files

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, when ants gets his rear in gear and sends it too me, i will put it on rsm, till then :p :p :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought u were leaving the forums Tepus?!?! :p Anyways, I tried to upload it last night onto a new Freewebz account so u could get it Tep, but it said that I couldnt upload files more than 750k!! So tonite, Ill upload it onto my older account if that works!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Antoine get on IRC and send it to him that way and if he is not there send it to me and i will give it to him to upload. Quick and easy ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Antoine get on IRC and send it to him that way and if he is not there send it to me and i will give it to him to upload. Quick and easy ^_^
yes, im ALLWAYS on irc, apart from when im not... then im not!

:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont u just email it to him :F

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok the ssj script in now up on rsm.

Closed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wanna try that again :F