When Will Esf 1.3 Not Be Done

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can tell you exactly when it will be done, when you see the moon and the sun at t distance of 25000 km of eachother in a perfect orizantal line , that will show you the path to the temple of ESF , where the creatores are making it , you must have a sacrifise for the gods of ESF ready to sacrifice them ,and the God's of esf will grant you your question , since I'v allready did this , I'v asked the Question and the answers was a simple as why are we here, the asnwer was WHEN IT's DONE

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Games take time to make. It could take another year to finish. Remember this. The Developers have worked harder and harder to make this mod look great. They have taken a game and turned it into a new world. From Zombies to Changlings, From Gordon to Goku, From Science Lab to Gero's Lab. Things like this will take time. If anyone truely respects these guys for their work then they will just sit back and relax waiting for them to say that it is ready, just like alot of us have been for around 5 to 7 years. We have seen our little mod grow up into a grown up online multiplayer game. Just remember the developer's lives may not be in the best of shape but they still release an update just to keep you guys happy. Its just as a Certain person complained about NNK only releasing Wallpapers for an update instead of an Ingame Pic or Video and he started complaining about the Developers apparently not working. This is just a side quest of their life. Just give them some space and let it go. It will eventually be playable. I have yet to ask when it will come out and I do believe that everyone who has been waiting these past few years that have flown by so fast have yet to even hint for a release date or percentage. As it goes on they will show you something that will amaze you like it has me for the past years. It seemed like yesterday PcJoe's FX Script Sample came out...

Last edited:
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But yeah, about that percentage completion deal. Smart guy, he's got the mind of a developer that's for sure. Don't know if he deleted his post or if it came from a past thread, but props to you.
You're too kind ;)

The post is on the NNK forums.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Would be interesting if the final or special release came out in 2011 (year before 2012 prediction and 10 years since first public release). :p

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Everyone asks the question "When Will Esf 1.3 Be Finished"
BUT! My Question is when Will It "NOT" Be Finished? Lol Will it Not Be Finished Before December 21 2012? Lol;)

I hope you know that the December 21 2012 thing is just another bullcrap made to scare the public. And I think that ESF 1.3 will NOT be done soon. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... Its like this... Even if they dont release 1.3, I will still have the same respect I have had for them since I started playing ESF. Sheer amazement that they could do all of this. If anyone lost any respect for these guys for that then they would be an idiot.

Best answers
I would say with pleasure how long it lasts to it outdoors is because many people waits without release

Jay

Best answers
I hope you know that the December 21 2012 thing is just another bullcrap made to scare the public. And I think that ESF 1.3 will NOT be done soon. ;)
Double Lol....You'll die when you'll die. ...X__X stop with the 2012 bull****s....if you think you'll die..then go to the church and pray to God lol...
and Ontopic...If you want a badass mod you should stay quietly play the ecx thing...smash the pc...play in the sand ,fly,and then it'll be ready to go out...xD...

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Double Lol....You'll die when you'll die. ...X__X stop with the 2012 bull****s....if you think you'll die..then go to the church and pray to God lol...
and Ontopic...If you want a badass mod you should stay quietly play the ecx thing...smash the pc...play in the sand ,fly,and then it'll be ready to go out...xD...

What's your problem man?
1) I Just said that "The December 21 2012 is just another BULLCRAP made to SCARE the public"
2) I don't believe in god.
3) I didn't say anything about wanting a badass mod and just to let you know I am playing EXC.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody wants ESF, they are all crazy for it, so who is really really in a hurry, and has a nice ammount of money and doesnt need it, DONATE !!! Maybe that will help :yes:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody wants ESF, they are all crazy for it, so who is really really in a hurry, and has a nice ammount of money and doesnt need it, DONATE !!! Maybe that will help :yes:
That option was removed when we moved to a free host ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom