When will 1.3 Version be finished?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol when did this become the "guess the release date that even the dev's don't know yet contest"

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It probably will be finnished around September 2010..

there is to much to do if its true that there are only 3 models done and a few maps..

BUT THE NEW TEASER ROX HARD..

damn hitting blasts away rox even more than ever
and the melee OOWWWNnsszz

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You must still wait, only three models (characters) are complete: goku, frieza and trunks.
Who said that? Just because they have only shown 3, doesn't mean they are the only ones that are done. Stop guessing, simply because there is no point to it. You don't know what is done, and what is not, and even if the game was like 90% done, there is still no point in guessing. Simply because you don't know how long the last 10% will take.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember when these threads were closed on sight, with a....

WHEN IT'S DONE!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They should update us like..

"we are now proximately at 20%"

and not show us just some pictures..

we can't really tell when it's going to be finnished & how far they are

Best answers
It'll be released at Beta 1.0 or Alpha 1.0 anniversary date. It ends where it starts. The only problem is knowing what year. ;)

Best answers
2010? holy hell....i don't want to wait that long for this badass game 0.o
It'll be worth it. Now if only there were a group of talented/dedicated individuals who would make a mod like this based on CryEngine2. Can't imagine the possibilities...

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
being released today, of next year, I'm sure everyone will grab on to it with their claws like their lives depend on it, muahahaha!!

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2010? holy hell....i don't want to wait that long for this badass game 0.o
Dude...some of us have been waiting near enough a decade for this...a little longer wont kill you. However whining might get you killed under the wrong circumstances.

Its not straightforward.
When you are producing a game, you cant always tell either. Different things take different amounts of time and finetuning before you can call it done, and there are always unforseen issues to deal with. Its a very metamorphic process, and it is impossible to compress that into a percentrage with any real significance.

I remember when these threads were closed on sight, with a....

WHEN IT'S DONE!
Hear Hear!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

It is sort of ridiculous that I am doing this, but I'll quote myself, even though this post is just 2 posts above you, specifically, the bold part:

Who said that? Just because they have only shown 3, doesn't mean they are the only ones that are done. Stop guessing, simply because there is no point to it. You don't know what is done, and what is not, and even if the game was like 90% done, there is still no point in guessing. Simply because you don't know how long the last 10% will take.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It is sort of ridiculous that I am doing this, but I'll quote myself, even though this post is just 2 posts above you, specifically, the bold part:

at least they can guess a lil..

it doesnt have to be precise like 24,8%

more like in the 20's or 30's

just get my point and dont get to complex with urself

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never did I say they have to be precise. If they would say that ESF is at 90%, people expect a release real soon. But just because the percentage might be 90%, doesn't have to mean it will be released in a month. A percentage is exactly that; a percentage. It will not tell you when development is done and how long the remaining 10% take, thus there is no point in telling the community a percentage. People would only start to ***** and moan if it isn't released soon.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt have to be precise like 24,8%

more like in the 20's or 30's

just get my point and dont get to complex with urself

Your not getting it, to come up with a figure like 20 or 30 is still going to be insignificant and would merely be a number pulled out of someones ass - its like trying to say that reality is 10% through its lifespan - and as Sicron said, you have to take PR into account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom