When ur too long Stunned...

Best answers
Hi guys my suggestion is when ur stunned for more than 5 secopnds ur transformation should decend to normal like in the show it would give the game more feeling but after u decend u should be able to transform perfect for one time so its fair and u dont wait 5 min when ur have only 1.750 mill with goku or something.
What do u think ^^

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well what do you mean by stunned? What would cause you to be stunned for that long?

Best answers
Melee.
During Melee you sometimes hit the ground and cannot get up for like, a few seconds.
After 5 seconds, your character should descend from his transformation back to normal.

Fighter12 then goes on to say you should get 1 PERFECT transformation after this.
On that note, i disagree.
You should NOT get a perfect transformation simply because it just wouldn't happen just once and not a second time.

The Idea is good, but i just dont like the Perfect Transformation part.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, recovering from melee never takes more than 3 seconds unless you are role-playing being unable to move. Anyway, forcing characters to descend just because they got smashed into the ground is taking things a little too far.

Best answers
OK they get No Perfekt Tranformation but i think some noobs would use it to blob u while transform. What do u think when the transform will be an little fast?

Edit: @ SOnic but u see it in the Show verry much that someone is stunned lose the ssj and go back on SSJ Vegeta do that verry much for Example against Cell or Cooler and Boo and so on ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they dont just get smashed into the ground but they get smashed whit very little energy left so they descend and after they get back up they trans again

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so far as i understand did i a idea

in ultimet trans you don't just change the color of the hear but you realy transforming(see pic.)
so there will be more special efects and a strong fealing.
like this
\\ :smile: // <<just a idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom