when u get kicked while ur blocking

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok blocking ... it shouldnt take out health when u get kicked but an amount of ki ... sorry if post b4 (when u dont have enough ki to block u got hit ofcourse)

Best answers
I agree.. in a way..

When PL's are about the same i also think the blocking damage should be taken by the KI supply instead of your health. It ~should~ be taken from your health if the opponent has a much higher PL than you..

I believe it is already so that when your PL is much higher than that of your opponent you don't get any blocking damage, but i think would be a better solution.. more realistic..
In the series they throw 10 punches per second at each other, but as long as they are succesfully blocked, they don't feel a thing..

But they are still working on the new melee system so perhaps this whole thread is obsolete..

Best answers
Well, there's a difference between blocking and absorbing attacks.

When you "block" in ESF, you're actually absorbing the attack. The instances you refer to are when they're blocking attacks in a drawn out melee, which is what the team is working on. So I wouldn't be suprised if you could block attacks like in the show once 1.2 is out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom