when i lose a bit of health and i decend my health goes down

Best answers
Is there something that I'm doing wrong It happens to my friends that play on my server also is there a command enabled that I have to turn off? I really dont like it its annoying. O_O

Best answers
Thats part of the game. You lose health after powering down because its like, your guy cant take the strain on SSJ so, he loses a bit of health.
There might be a command to turn it off, I dont know.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's because your current health is kept in ratio to your max health.
When you're ascended, your max health goes up. Ratios are used instead of the actual ammount of health you have to prevent powering up, then descending, and having more health than your normal state's max health is.

Best answers
ummmmmmm for me thats a little confusing but is there a command I can use to prevent that?If I cant and you were trying to tell me this can you use like um non-confusing words

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anthony1234 said:
ummmmmmm for me thats a little confusing but is there a command I can use to prevent that?If I cant and you were trying to tell me this can you use like um non-confusing words
Uh, well, think of it like this. To make it simple, let's say your normal form has a max health of 100, and when you ascend, it doubles to 200. Let's say you ascend, and now currently have your 200 health. You get hit with a blast and you take 100 damage, so your health is now 100 out of 200. When you descend, it'd drop down to 50, to maintain the ratio.

If it was to work the way you're expecting it to work, then imagine the previous scenario. You'd get hit, and have 100/200 health. You'd descend, and still have 100 health, which is now your max. Then you'd ascend, and expect to have 200 health, the max of your ascended form. People would abuse that to no end.

Best answers
i lose a health point even if i dont get hit again..............thats not right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom