when does the next version of ESF coming out

Best answers
I have the 2.0 version
when does the new version coming out?
is there a page where i can download models?

Best answers
I'm suprised nobody came here and started yelling... thats out of the norm......

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya beta will be done when its done.

They need to fix a few bugs and do some more animation but their might be more. Just keep checking the forums for updates.

Best answers
Im kinda busy right now I'll release 2.0 when I feel like finishing it. Nobody pays me to do this and if i were to tell you a possible date, when that date rolls around and theres nothing here it would be very likely that you and many others would *****. So for now I will just tell you that I will release it when I feel like finishing the rest. There is a lot of testing involved to give you a mod that is balanced, fun , and no major glitches(like your computer explodes when you turn it on)... So just be patient like the rest of the world because remember they ow you nothing and if they want they can privatly release it.:) :rolleyes: :tired: :shocked: O_O :fight: ;D

Best answers
Who are you duece? And what do you mean, you will release 2.0 when "your" done. First of all Alpha 2.0 is done. Beta one is coming, and i don't recall you being on the team. Correct me if im wrong.

Best answers
Would you people stop saying 2 months it will be done when its done and for you deuce, what in the name are you smokeing/drinking because i have to agree with goten here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom