[Old PotW] Wheeew!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Characters and auras are separate models. Aura models have different color skins that can be changed real-time.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Oh so it ended up being P-Dawg.
Nice picture :D

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If ESF: Final was a woman, I'd make sweet, tender, and unconscious love to her.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I always wondered why people use small textures and then make them repetitive...Pattern is clearly seen on cliffs and its quite a lot on small surfaces. It doesn't look bad but if you're already pulling such graphics I doubt you cant fit a bit bigger/wider texture and play with UVW's then. I mean I know you can, I just wonder why not...

And I'm not talking about implenting mega textures. Just a wider one with more stuff in it...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If ESF: Final was a woman, I'd make sweet, tender, and unconscious love to her.
She'd be the most beautiful 40 year old in the world, and have absolutely no idea how to have sex, anyway, so conscious or not it's pretty terrible.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I always wondered why people use small textures and then make them repetitive...Pattern is clearly seen on cliffs and its quite a lot on small surfaces. It doesn't look bad but if you're already pulling such graphics I doubt you cant fit a bit bigger/wider texture and play with UVW's then. I mean I know you can, I just wonder why not...

And I'm not talking about implenting mega textures. Just a wider one with more stuff in it...
That's sure is possible,but then everyone would need to have super computers, because if there is bigger texture, it needs more ram and video card memory. And I think it wouldn't look too much better.

And then there were none.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Love this pic....But, Piccolo doesn't look stern enough. Like his face doesn't have that natural angst and attitude that is so specific to Piccolo.

--- edit ---

Love this pic....But, Piccolo doesn't look stern enough. Like his face doesn't have that natural angst and attitude that is so specific to Piccolo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom