Nice the best ;) .

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Caped Piccolo is best Piccolo.

BTW, OP, there should be a [POTW] prefix you can attach to the thread title.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I would have to disagree, he is a lot cooler without the cape due to "going all in". Piccolo is the badass of DBZ imho!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Caped Piccolo is best Piccolo.

BTW, OP, there should be a [POTW] prefix you can attach to the thread title.
there is latest POTW in the title

Best answers
looks good!
his cape looks like its made out of metal tho =/

--- edit ---

looks good!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
looks good!

--- edit ---

looks good!
That's because you see only one frame (as picture). It's probably much better when in game and you see it with animation.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have to disagree, he is a lot cooler without the cape due to "going all in". Piccolo is the badass of DBZ imho!
Bullshit. Capes rule. That's why he's so much more awesome than the rest of Z Fighters, while with cape on.

there is latest POTW in the title
Yeah, the chatbox doesn't show that, though. I blame Sky.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I like the shadow below Piccolo!

You seem to have improved the lighting system from standard HL1 engine, or so it seems. Remember moving a flashlight about the place? It kinda stuck to a grid or something, or so it felt. The lighting was the opposite of smooth, but the ESF Team seem to have pulled it off tremendously! Bravo, guys! :D

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Bullshit. Capes rule. That's why he's so much more awesome than the rest of Z Fighters, while with cape on.
I call your bullshit and raise you! I bet you also think he is a real badass when he rips it off and throws it to the ground ;)

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I call your bullshit and raise you! I bet you also think he is a real badass when he rips it off and throws it to the ground ;)
well yeah

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think that they improve the swoop aura it is look so better the the 2013 trailer (new years the longer one)
because I see freiza aura with swoop and it looks terrible to that photo !!! (it is a good stuff that say the dev team improving everything a lot)
Good Job Esf Team !!!

--- edit ---

I think that they improve the swoop aura it is look so better the the 2013 trailer (new years the longer one)
because I see freiza aura with swoop and it looks terrible to that photo !!! (it is a good stuff that say the dev team improving everything a lot)
Good Job Esf Team !!!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Good Job Esf Team !!!

--- edit ---

Good Job Esf Team !!!
Nice! Didn't even notice it ... Everyone's(not literary) crying that the devs aren't doing anything, but they just don't see or don't want to see that they are doing A LOT. :)

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Mhm for me it seems like the grass waves a bit, if I'm not wrong. :) nice pic :D keep going team!!!!:)

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Devs said that it will wave so it is waving (i don't remember but i think they said that it will wave when character is flying next to it too)

Best answers
wait a minute I just realized something, I was told about a year ago that customizing colors for each DBZ character was not available in game because the colors are specifically tailored to there model.

In the New Years 2013 trailer Frieza's default aura color while swooping is white but when he charges up it looks both white and pink lol

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wait a minute I just realized something, I was told about a year ago that customizing colors for each DBZ character was not available in game because the colors are specifically tailored to there model.

In the New Years 2013 trailer Frieza's default aura color while swooping is white but when he charges up it looks both white and pink lol
Aura and characters model are not the same. Model is the character it self,but the aura is effect, which devs have said - are customizable.But i don't know if you can edit aura for each character.

EDIT:Maybe it is meant to be like that ?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

yes I am remember that his aura was white in swoop and pink while charging I think this because they didn't finish frieza model or maybe they wont it like this ???

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah I think so too because I just tried frieza in version 1.2.3 out and saw that his swoop is pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom