whatwill 1.3 bring

Best answers
Just wanting to no what other then transformations will 1.3 bring .I no they will be new transformations ,but will there be new beam upgrades, and new power struggle battles, and new attckes ??But just wanting to no dont :yes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all still an unknown for must of us as well, you'll find that the ESF Team likes to keep secrets.

One thing I can tell you, is the that there will be more characters. If you didn't know that already.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.. The team members seem to keep secrets from each other as well. You'll never know what kind of kick butt stuff they seem to pimp out. When they show it.. its really freakin cool!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ESF Team and Beta Testers are Evil with this stuff ;) They let you find out in the avi's screen's or when you even play it ;o!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Big D said:
well I like to say that that you obviously didn't pay attention to what he said
He said what other things beside cool transformation and characters so Ha I laugh like a school girl
Laugh all you want but that link explains everything that we, the forum community know.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Big D said:
well I like to say that that you obviously didn't pay attention to what he said
He said what other things beside cool transformation and characters so Ha I laugh like a school girl
The link says 1.3 outline coming soon, so uhh, now you look like a schoolgirl for no reason, I just hope Ecchi doesn't see you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)
i must be....

FROM THE FUTURE!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whynot put mystik gohan in(that'swhat i don'tunderstnad , there was talk about addingadult gohan a while back) plus vegeta went ssj2 in the 7years after celldied , so he should go ss2 the marjin , simalr to what evm showed. or if u r gonna leave it like that , atleast give him ussj , plus what happened to piccolo's transes power up then super namek , ushould atleast try to match evm , otherwise , every1 will just end up playing 1.2.what ever patch they might be using along with evm2

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Match evm? I don't think the esf team has to match anything, they can do by their own agenda. People are forgetting that even though 1.3's hype is about transformations..that's not the only thing that's going do be updated. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom