Whats your melee?

How do you melee?

• Just my prepunches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a tosser (a.k.a. a nub that prepunches a few times then throws you)

• I'm one of the VERY few that actually use the new melee system

• 1.1 melee r0x0rz w00t

• Total voters
Best answers
let's see
40% throw
50% advanced melee, 40% without combo's, 20% just combo spamming XD, 40% some combo's
and 10% simple melee

Best answers
who the hell is so stupid that he or she really believes such a poll gives him/her propper results ? do you really think anyone would say : "well, i am a throwing lamer" or something like that ?

i am using the new melee system because it's very creative and i don't know the old one. i am also throwing, but only every fifth time ... well... not regularely ... i like the special combos and the thrill :cool:

no risk, no fun, right ? and i think throwing is no risk at all ...

Best answers
"VERY few people?" It's the longest bar up there!

I mostly do combos, but sometimes I let my prepunches run all the way through, and if I just want a surprise slam I use basic. I very rarely throw... only if I'm like REALLY REALLY REALLY close to a wall, or an angled ground.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use simple melee 90% of the time and the left over 10% i use for advanced melee. The only reason i allow the 10% to go to advanced melee is because when Im attacked with it, i have no choice but to dodge and counter his attacks with my own. I guess i could just stay still and die....but id prefer not to.

Best answers
I use a mixture of everything. I don't always get the best results but it adds a bit of variation in the fights.

Best answers
50% Simple, 50% advanced + combo's. I will never throw or place 12 prepunches. I will use the throw button to end a prepunch sequence if im too low on KI to risk it.

Best answers
Im a throwing whore yes i am and proud of it , how is it that throwing makes me a nub? , its part of the game :p , so yes thats my melee way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people apparently havent grasped the concept of "blocking"

cause if they did they would notice that u cant be thrown and prepunches are next to worthless

Best answers
I usually HAVE to mix it up. Due to the fact that our community is so tiny, depending on who i face depends on what I use. I tend not to throw at all tho, dont like it :/

In regards to being on the recieving end of a throw 9 times outta 10 I wont even bother resisting it, I'll push left click and hold space bar down after he's throw me so I can use recover immunity to smack him in the face. If I try to resist I often find 1/3 or more of my ki-bar just disappears.

Oh yeah, and block is your friend...especially if you playing on the spectator side (cant believe they fixing this bug...my frantic ESF experience is gonna be ruined :( )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thoguht it was funny that the 3rd choice was one of the very FEW that use advanced melee when way over 60 percent uses it

i use a mix.. if i have a lot of ki i use simple.. if i have medium to low i use advance.. throwin if i have a lot of ki and am CLOSE to a wall so i can use simple melee over and over while they try to wall jump :laff: put them back in their place, son!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't use 1.2, it sux for me so i use 1.1
whit me it's more 20% melee, 80% beam's, don't like the melee system realy, i have to kill someone instant :D

Best answers
Now is everyone going to put this into their signatures? hehe

40% adv. Melee
20% throw
10% prepunch
20% basic melee
10% beam

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I pretty much throw, and adv melee my opponents. :D Every now and then I'll do basic melee on someone, but every time I do that, we both fly back. :laff:

Best answers
Whenever someone starts using throw I sigh a sigh of relief and say.. ahh, this game will be too easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom