Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GG isnt nearly as useless as people think. Its equal to the Kamehameha. You just finish charging it faster. Basicly if you let both go at the same time (if both started charging the same) you get an equal PS.

Best answers
Spirit bomb...just a little time so impossible to avoid it, so destructive...so big and flashy!also love final flash very awesome at android saga

Best answers
kame torpedo can be tricky and also dangerous , because from far away the oponent can;t know you are charging a beam like that ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
GG isnt nearly as useless as people think. Its equal to the Kamehameha. You just finish charging it faster. Basicly if you let both go at the same time (if both started charging the same) you get an equal PS.
Actually it's slightly weaker. If a goku and Vegeta, both at 2,000,000 PL (tested this out) shot a fully charged GG and KHH at each other, without turbo, KHH would slowly inch to the lead.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where's my kiblast / Kiball? Best move in the game right there, other than Melee of course. We're also missing generic beam, second best beam in the game.

Out of everything there, I chose the Kamehameha

EDIT: About GG vs Kamehameha, PC Joe made a post a while back saying that both do the same amount of damage per second of charging, just that the Kamehameha can charge longer. It's kind of scary I remember that, actually....

Best answers
LegendarY said:
burningu atacko is my #1 favorite, blinds, and fast to charge <3
and as projectile, masakkopasapoo
LOL pasa POO? xD

My favorite beam, altho I don't use beams much except for a free-for-all, is Final Flash. Now THAT'S power! :D

Best answers
You left out the Death Ball, and that makes me sad. :(

But I voted for Final Flash, since that's my second favorite.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Sub, KKH and GG are the same but KKH charges for longer. Does that mean it's quicker to charge it at min charge?

Do GG and KKH move at the same speed at max charge though? If not the place in the PL the beams collide must make a difference to who will win.
E.g
(Assuming GG is quicker)
GG --------------------------------)(-----------------------KKH

GG could have an edge hmm?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, the kame is superior. GG cannot charge as long as a Kame and as a result, it's not as powerful since it does the same amount of damage per second of charging.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy011 said:
LOL pasa POO? xD

My favorite beam, altho I don't use beams much except for a free-for-all, is Final Flash. Now THAT'S power! :D

Masakkopasapoo= Special Beam Cannon in eng dub. im just used to say jap words of dbz so get used to it :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's 'makankosappo', actually. Look it up, man. o/

I think the SBC is the best projectile attack, really. It's fast, powerful and doesn't take long to charge. Its only drawback is that it's very recognisable and easy to see once you shoot it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
SBC is overated >.< Its sooo strong and if your Cell [2] you can spam like hell :D

-GuZzie
Your sentance makes no sense >.<

The second part says that its good while the first says it isnt >.<

Or did you mean underrated?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Your sentance makes no sense >.<

The second part says that its good while the first says it isnt >.<

Or did you mean underrated?
In one sense he's saying that it's good but can be abused and spammed when strong enough. I myself in my earlier days use to play as Cell and whore sbc in pubs.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alica_goku_ssj4 said:
I have to say that my favorit atack is special beam canonn! quick charge nice dmg!
you can call a good attack that attack that can't be block like frienza disk or distracto disk but it's to slow so finger laser it's the best it can kick ass to evry special beam canonn attack any time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom