Whats your favorite Naruto attack?

Best answers
can u translate Konohagakure Furui Taijutsu Suukoujutsu: Itami no Sennen to english?

Best answers
Ura renge
meat tank
shadow copy
shadow neck bind
mangekyou sharingan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[A]ncient said:
can u translate Konohagakure Furui Taijutsu Suukoujutsu: Itami no Sennen to english?
why yes

yes i can

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.. the only "Konohagakure" technique I recall is,

"Konohagakure, inzen taijutsu oougi.. sennen-goroshii!"

Used by both Kakashi, and Naruto.

I don't ever recall hearing "Itami no Sennen" in the anime. Maybe the manga, but I don't read it anymore, because it's inferior in quality to the anime in nearly every aspect.

14:00 on episode 4, by Kakashi.
1:55 on episode 54, by Naruto.
2:45 on episode 78, by Naruto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Um.. the only "Konohagakure" technique I recall is,

"Konohagakure, inzen taijutsu oougi.. sennen-goroshii!"

Used by both Kakashi, and Naruto.

I don't ever recall hearing "Itami no Sennen" in the anime. Maybe the manga, but I don't read it anymore, because it's inferior in quality to the anime in nearly every aspect.

14:00 on episode 4, by Kakashi.
1:55 on episode 54, by Naruto.
2:45 on episode 78, by Naruto.
itami no sennen is what i remember and is apparently what many other naruto websites also remember :rolleyes:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rolling your eyes? Um, no offense, but I don't really care what you remember because, it is what it is! Listen for yourself.

http://hometown.aol.com/terrije1/sennengoroshi.wav
Kakashi in 4.
"Huh?.. Osoi! Konohagakure, hiden taijutsu oougi.. sennen-goroshii!"

http://hometown.aol.com/terrije1/sennengoroshi2.wav
Naruto in 53.
"Konohagakure, hiden taijutsu oougi.. sennen-goroshii!"

http://hometown.aol.com/terrije1/sennengoroshi3.wav
Naruto in 78. (best one), I recorded all these myself.
"Kakashi-sensei kara, osowata, Konohagakure, hiden taijutsu oougi.. sennen-goroshii!"

I would've thought someone who put Japanese quotes in his title would know what they said instead of relying on some third party fan website rather than his own ears or knowledge of the language. :rolleyes:

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Favs Are Uzumaki Naruto 2000 Combo, Mass Replication Technique, Summoning Technique, And Ofcourse TEH HAREM NO JUTSU, Probly Pwn Everyone...Except Girls And Haku lol

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Rolling your eyes? Um, no offense, but I don't really care what you remember because, it is what it is! Listen for yourself.

http://hometown.aol.com/terrije1/sennengoroshi.wav
Kakashi in 4.
"Huh?.. Osoi! Konohagakure, hiden taijutsu oougi.. sennen-goroshii!"

http://hometown.aol.com/terrije1/sennengoroshi2.wav
Naruto in 53.
"Konohagakure, hiden taijutsu oougi.. sennen-goroshii!"

http://hometown.aol.com/terrije1/sennengoroshi3.wav
Naruto in 78. (best one), I recorded all these myself.
"Kakashi-sensei kara, osowata, Konohagakure, hiden taijutsu oougi.. sennen-goroshii!"

I would've thought someone who put Japanese quotes in his title would know what they said instead of relying on some third party fan website rather than his own ears or knowledge of the language. :rolleyes:
nuff sed...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o.o...why nobody say Rasengan...have u seen it o.o it just blows someones guts out

***edit***

Konohagakure Furui Taijutsu Suukoujutsu: Itami no Sennen
An end-all Taijutsu maneuver involving just the first two fingers of each hand extended together and then driven into the rectum of the ninja's opponent. Surprising and painful, this technique not only inflicts damage, but also thoroughly humiliates the ninja's opponent.

Source = NarutoFan

--------------------------------

Mind the Itami no Sennen(goroshi)
its the same technique it is just named differnt...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean, it's the same technique, incorrectly posted? Yeah. Sorry, Narutofan. Looks like you lose 500 points for this one.

I can think of about 5 other ways to say different versions of Naruto attacks, but I'm afraid the way that it's in the show and manga is just plain "how it is."

If some website says Goku's large, blue wave of energy is really called the KABLOOIE Wave, does it mean it's not Kamehameha? No, because it clearly is Kamehameha.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me pulls out the do nice stick.

Civil disagreement and argument are the very core of a message board. If there was no difference of opinion, it would be pointless.

Heated debates that become borderline flaming and altercations can take a hike though, we need no such hostility here. Present your arguments passionately if you must, but check the attitudes at the door.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
You mean, it's the same technique, incorrectly posted? Yeah. Sorry, Narutofan. Looks like you lose 500 points for this one.

I can think of about 5 other ways to say different versions of Naruto attacks, but I'm afraid the way that it's in the show and manga is just plain "how it is."

If some website says Goku's large, blue wave of energy is really called the KABLOOIE Wave, does it mean it's not Kamehameha? No, because it clearly is Kamehameha.
its also my sig so i dont care ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
KABLOOIE Wave
you mean it's not really called that? Damn sites..

Anyways, as sexy technique is cliche, I'll say, clearly, summoning pakkun is the best attack in Naruto, so um, yeah kakashi owns your face.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
its also my sig so i dont care ;)
In any case, I posted direct evidence from the show, so clear that even people who speak absolutely no Japanese can tell the difference between what it really is (Sennen Goroshii) as opposed to "Itami no Sennen."

You can't possibly logically disagree with me--if you do, it means you simply didn't listen to the clips, or pull up your own episodes. Your only rebuttal was "Websites on the Internet also mistakenly agree with me. I'm too lazy to pull up the actual instances you provided me with."

I see you concede to your intellectual defeat, and with that I'm satisfied.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont see why u have to turn a little topic about favorite attacks into an argument about being right or wrong

does it matter?
does anyone besides u even want to argue about nothing for no reason?
does anyone even care if ur right and im wrong?

i think anyone can see the answer to all of thoes would be no

i dont see why this even needs to be discussed u obviously know which attack its reffering to

so if ur done u can officaly stop arguing because no one cares whos right and whos wrong this topic isnt "Argue about japanese"

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What an exciting battle, two people wrapping their minds around a subject and tearing at one another's logic untill the good stuff comes out.

/me pulls out MCA pad and Warning pad.

Who gets the last word? I do. Take it to aim, or take the warning, those are your two choices.

Final semi-freindly warning.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
/me pulls out the do nice stick.

Civil disagreement and argument are the very core of a message board. If there was no difference of opinion, it would be pointless.

Heated debates that become borderline flaming and altercations can take a hike though, we need no such hostility here. Present your arguments passionately if you must, but check the attitudes at the door.
That guy english speak goodly... o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom