What's Your Buggiest Game Ever?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frets on Fire hands down. You push the wrong button at the wrong time, and you have to unplug your PC and plug it back in to revive it.
Wierd, nothing like that ever happened to me. Though I got to admit that it had some noticeable memory leaks in the previous version.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's so buggy about Oblivion? Never had any real problems with it myself.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard of Big Rigs but the buggiest game I've actually played is Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's so buggy about Oblivion? Never had any real problems with it myself.
When it first came out there were so many game breaking issues. Things that the AI would do to make the story impossible to finish etc... getting stuck in rocks, horse getting stuck in everything. So many invisible back faces in the world you can get stuck in too.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I've heard of Big Rigs but the buggiest game I've actually played is Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.
I've completed Dark Messiah a couple of times never with any problems, Only bug i can think of is not to destroy the bridge.. You'll need to get over it later in the game <.<

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've completed Dark Messiah a couple of times never with any problems, Only bug i can think of is not to destroy the bridge.. You'll need to get over it later in the game <.<
Whilst standing and talking, many NPC's have horrible leg spasms, sometimes events don't trigger (like enemies spawning), some animations are awful, it's possible to backstab the final boss, skipping a stage, broken shields sometimes get stuck in the inventory, friendly AI are dimwits, physics are off, resulting in falling out of the map or being killed by landing on uneven terrain, various graphical issues, a fair few users can't even boot it, the exiting on Vista crash, bodies will flap their limbs madly if they land oddly. Those are the first ones that come to mind, don't get me started on the multiplayer.

I've read into Big Rigs further and it's worse than I imagined. I knew it beat DM but the lack of physics is hilarious.

Best answers
I felt a pretty buggy game is VTMB, there are patches to fix them though. But even with patches it sometimes bugged me.. :p

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
I felt a pretty buggy game is VTMB, there are patches to fix them though. But even with patches it sometimes bugged me.. :p
Im with you...
vtmb was buggy as hell...how to fix the bugs? use the 3th party patches.
but the game itself...is hotter then hell :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
there are 3th party patches for VTMB o0 gotta look closer into that

Best answers
There are two patches, an official and another fan made...both are equal and equally supported by Activision...
They fix major issues in the game...the only bug I had once after installing the patch was when Therese and Jennet were altercating, both were the same model.. :]...I mean wearing the same clothes..and I guess the same model was playing both Therese and Jennet...:laff:

Last edited:
Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
um.......SpiderMan 3 The Game i avent expirinced a game thats buggy exept for SpiderMan 3 The Game (PS3)..........(a mod thats buggy would be open beta final)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saints Row 2 port for PC. Imagine GTA, but when a new piece of city loads in, your screen freezes. The game keeps playing while your screen is frozen, it's simply unable to render at the same time as it loads new data into your ram. It isn't loading up zones here, we're talking about a block at a time, which is supposed to provide seamless loading across the world like it does on the console.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwSzZ7brAmk[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom