What's Your Buggiest Game Ever?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm talking full retail games, not mods or anything. Seriously, what is the buggiest game you've ever played? Particularly bugs that prevent you from moving forward in the game.

For me, Crysis, hands down. I've never encountered a game with so many little flaws in it.

Mostly I complain about the last level of game, where you're on an Aircraft Carrier in the middle of stormy seas fighting an onslaught of aliens (spoiler alert).

Well, to be honest the first bug was a result of the 2nd time playing through while cheating, just having fun. There's no real way to "drop" certain weapons in Crysis, and if you played through the game beforehand weilding the TAC (nuke) Cannon, then the moment you walk through the doors to the decks at the beginning, it'll trigger the giant final boss to spawn.

Another LOVELY bug I just run into, was a bug where two different doors you're meant to knock down remained firmly where they stood. A damn ROCKET won't move it. For the first one I could slip past with a noclip cheat, but the 2nd one relied on a scripted sequence, and the game wouldn't progress unless the door was knocked down, not merely triggered by my presence in the next room. I don't have time now, but I'll at LEAST have to restart the entire level to fix this. And on top of mine, I've heard dozens of horror stories about the game's triggers not working.

*hands you the mic*

Best answers
i really never had a game with any bugs in it only when the hole surrounding disapear in a war game thats pretty much

or in call of duty world at war on 2player on a level the sgt wont move so u cannot proceed

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf_inteam hands down. Man that thing is so buggy one would think its still beeing made.

Jokung aside. The buggiest i played would have to be Age of pirates. And with bugs i mean crash bugs. ****loads of them. I have no idea how they didnt release a bugfix patch for that thing. It crashed like once every couple of minutes >.<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ sagas. Falling through levels, lock ups, awkward animations. Game was unfinished.

AND SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (2006). Jesus Christmas that was a horrible game. Glitchy, unpolished gameplay, which involved deaths, maneuvering, hell even unlockables involved using glitch-based abilities (changing sizes and sudden momentum launching) that were kind of thrown in there.

Best answers
DBZ sagas. Falling through levels, lock ups, awkward animations. Game was unfinished.

AND SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (2006). Jesus Christmas that was a horrible game. Glitchy, unpolished gameplay, which involved deaths, maneuvering, hell even unlockables involved using glitch-based abilities (changing sizes and sudden momentum launching) that were kind of thrown in there.
i agree with you in the sonic the hedgehog

and the sagas i had some glitches in it to but it was ok

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
World of Warcraft. The more patches Blizzard releases the more bugs come out to abuse or hate.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Elder Scrolls: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition

It's sad when a buff works both ways and kills you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Rigs. I'm WINNER!

Seriously, I am. I am not even going to explain myself, I will just give you the video review Gamespot made. Note, Gamespot gave it their lowest score ever for a game, and so far it is unique in the sense that it is still the only game who ever got this score; yes, a 1.0 :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mB1zWEhgrLs&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mB1zWEhgrLs&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Big Rigs. I'm WINNER!

Seriously, I am. I am not even going to explain myself, I will just give you the video review Gamespot made. Note, Gamespot gave it their lowest score ever for a game, and so far it is unique in the sense that it is still the only game who ever got this score; yes, a 1.0
Yea, haha. I saw this on youtube a while ago when someone linked it to me. I find it quite hillarious though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that's pretty pathetic. Turn keeps gaining momentum, gravity does nothing against forward momentum, travels on any and all terrain, buildings have no physics model, can EASILY drive off the map. Good God, I'd LOVE to know the story behind that one.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Grega. esf inteam :p

Or big rigs

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that's pretty pathetic. Turn keeps gaining momentum, gravity does nothing against forward momentum, travels on any and all terrain, buildings have no physics model, can EASILY drive off the map. Good God, I'd LOVE to know the story behind that one.
Coke, EX, and 10 other substances XD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Frets on Fire hands down. You push the wrong button at the wrong time, and you have to unplug your PC and plug it back in to revive it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want a free copy of Big Rigs now :p Um, lets see....

Assasin's Creed has some annoying stuff involvinh physics prediction. I'll give it a pass for being a great game though.

Red Faction has a lot of problems with events.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
GTA 4 for PC. It wasn't realy optimised for the pc.. Idiots just ported the game to pc...

Bad fps and glitches.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Yeah, GTA 4. Idiots...

GTA 4... idiots.

GTA FOUUUUUUUUUUR!!!!!!!!... idi-OOOOOOOOOOOTTS!!!

What? It does play bad. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom