whats with trunks?

Best answers
but krillin isn't strong after all!! can he even beat freiza when he reaches his maximm power (in the show!)???

Best answers
I think Trunks should also have Masenko, its in movie 8 with Brolly when he does it, but Gohan and Trunks do a combined Masenko on Brolly after a scene when he tosses Piccolo and Goku off of him, I figured it wasn't a Masenko, cuz I've never known that Trunks could do it, but I've listened to the part over and over again, and he cleary yells "MAsenko!" with Gohan....and since he doesn't have too many moves( or at least, one more couldn't hurt)

Best answers
I dont think he can be freeza in the show till about the buu sage, then he my be able to hold is own, but i don't thing he would win that fight.:S

I would have to do some work and look at his P/L then and freeza's then too, when they were on namek.

Best answers
i meant when he reaches his maximum power in the show .. i think that is in the buu saga? so is his power then higher than frieza's power when he died?

Best answers
yes when he die's in the buu sage he is stronger the freeza then but not befor, well i got to get to bed got work in the morroning so i ill talk to your guys to morrow after none, night

Best answers
Remember guys,Krillin is the weakest of them all so in order to transform he needs a big 3,000,000 wich should take atleast an hour to gain.also since hes the weakest of the characters he needs a huge 8,000,000 for his perfect transformation, unlike Vegeta he needs a 5,000,000 for perfect transformation since he is stronger.

Best answers
ur right measenko should be used in trunks, hopefuly they will fix it in beta 2

Best answers
Now that we are talking about missing moves (Sorry for going offtopic) Piccolo is also missing a move.if most of you guys recall when playing any dbz game piccolo always seems to have a fireball attack.when he holds his both hands in his stomach and then charge a ki blast and then shot it.i think he did it in the cell saga after saying "This one is for you gohan" and shots at cell.

Best answers
Originally posted by iLikeJam
ur right measenko should be used in trunks, hopefuly they will fix it in beta 2

movie thingys are not in esf thingys. this means that no moves from the dbz movies will be in esf versions.

because if not trunks would have a final flash.

Best answers
on his father when vegeta wanted cell to get #18, he used it and sent him for a swim :p u dont hear him say final flash but its made in the same way. i dont like these fake attacks tho, but then again its the game not the names of the attacks that count

Best answers
in a movie trunks fought against tien and then trunks decides to go ssj and make a final flash because he wants to win so badly :rolleyes:

Best answers
trunks should have just shot cell with his final flash instead and just give vegeta a backhander later :S .

Best answers
hey wot was the name of the move, when trunks attempted 2 blow up all 3 androids??? he sed, "that was my most intence move" was that finishing buster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom