Whats up with OzForces.com| Public # 1&2

Best answers
I keep getting error message saying my map differs from the server (esf_canyon) Has the server been updated to 1.2.1 or is there a link i could download the esf_canyon version you run

Thanks for the help

Best answers
im not the game op but i think the servers have been downgraded because of crashing caused by 1.2.1

Best answers
no its hasent.....

dude i would suggest that u reinstall esf 1.2.1 - as no one else is having this problem..

although there are some problemes withe the severs, and they may be rolled back to 1.2 if the crashing problem cant be fixed

http://www.ozforcesforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1643

if u have problems with ozforces severs, post them there, as u will get help for the ozforces severs

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont recomend playing on them either good for about 5mins before the server paks it in

Best answers
the ops are making a decisson to rollback to 1.2 now if nothing can be done... the gameops are just trying to everything they can at he moment

Best answers
Thats right, we are trying to get the problem resolved and such, Mondy and myself have been thinking long and hard on what we could actually do to prevent it from crashing but we have come up short sadly. There is little left to try, we know its been bad on our servers but we have been racking our brains over this.

Best answers
Our servers are all Linux boxes. We just cant work out whats causing the crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom