Whats the Wierdest thing to happen latley?

Best answers
Mine would have to be, sitting outside, havin' a durry, and suddenly the person next to me fell Inside of the bucket.
no wait...
painting the white cat pink with purple feet...

Best answers
The weirdest thing for me lately was seeing some kid at work walking around under his mum's skirt. That was uhhh...odd, I guess you could say.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The weirdest thing that happened to me lately, is love. I never thought i'd fall for a girl again, after my last disastrous relation.

Best answers
Aww how romantic. Yeh I didn't think I was capable of love at this age either, but seemingly it's happened, and I couldn't be happier that it has.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
walking down some stairs in high school and they all collapsed and sent me down a floor, left me in a puzzled manner and a few cuts and bruses, i laughed my way to the bank with a successful claim. weak ass stairs! im not that fat! ;_:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been having a recurring dream about a group of wandering characters. The story appears to be a metaphorical account of the psychological things that have happened in my life.

It's eerie.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, noticing a pattern of lucid dreams, of course I'm flying and/or have the ability to...

...and random glimpses of people I have met in my life are scattered throughout the extras and supporting cast. It's like I'm seeing the outcomes of choices I didn't make. Like something is feeding me responses of what might have been.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reading this thread....

Nah, It would be nearly getting bashed for my phone the other day

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Getting accepted into the university I applied for, I never saw that coming :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Also, noticing a pattern of lucid dreams, of course I'm flying and/or have the ability to...

...and random glimpses of people I have met in my life are scattered throughout the extras and supporting cast. It's like I'm seeing the outcomes of choices I didn't make. Like something is feeding me responses of what might have been.
That is sort of what my dreams imply, too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you regret a past choice, or the outcome of something you did, and the dreams are your brain spoonfeeding you what could have been.

What you need is some sort of...time machine that allows you to travel between realities so you can fix the mistake, but when you come back to this universe nothing will have changed, so you'll be forced to destroy the androids yourself.

Best answers
Lately? I actually stepped outside during the day... I was like WTF IS THIS SUNLIGHT CRAP! and promptly returned to my pc room. (da truth =P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom