Whats the program?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats the program that allows me to put my ps2 game in my cd rom drive and extract the audio from it? I remember some people telling me they did that with Budokai 3 to get some sounds for soundpacks and other things like that.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MFAudio is what you're looking for, I believe.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the thing is, I did search for google, but I wasn't sure on the name or what not so i wasn't getting what i wanted. I'm sorry Kurt.

Edit: And apparently, MF Audio no longer is on the net anymore. Any other ideas my fellow feline friends?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Well the thing is, I did search for google, but I wasn't sure on the name or what not so i wasn't getting what i wanted. I'm sorry Kurt.

Edit: And apparently, MF Audio no longer is on the net anymore. Any other ideas my fellow feline friends?
Did you just call me a furry?

Apologize and I'll give you MFAudio.

EDIT: I can see that you're SO SORRY that you're speechless.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ripperoo/gta3/raw-extracting.htm

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CM said:
Did you just call me a furry?

Apologize and I'll give you MFAudio.

EDIT: I can see that you're SO SORRY that you're speechless.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ripperoo/gta3/raw-extracting.htm
I never meant to call you a furry.... God those people scare me. I love you CM, you will get to have my first unborn child.

Edit: Now it would help to find out how to extract audio from Budokai tenkaichi. Or can you only do it for the other ones.

Edit Again: Actually for that matter, how the **** do you do it with any Budokai game?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That, my friend, I can not help you with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cube Media/2 is what RavenTrunks and myself use, a very simple program, it rips all and every audio file from the DVD/PS2 game. Just make sure you have a LOT of HDD space as each disc will give you over a gig of audio data. Also the order is rather unorganised so you'll have to listen to each sound and rename it yourself.

http://www.cubemediaplayer.com/

Best answers
Do these programs mentioned above only work for PS2 games and DVDs, or do they work for say Xbox games as well?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't tested it with Xbox games, but the website says PS2/DVD. If Xbox games are recorded onto DVD's like the PS2 games then it should work. The format you're looking for is .AFS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom