Whats Love Got To Do

Best answers
Klaz said:
So does booze.

Lol that it does lol. Your a funny guy heh. Anyway, i think Brim was the only one that gave me a REAL answer lol. Everything else is somewhat true in today's society but im looking for that spark in the word. Im just wondering if any other person who has a man/woman that can actually state something a lil bit more deeper rather than the obvious. That's what im looking for. Maybe Cucumba knows..hmm..he's wise...maybe.. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lid said:
love is found between a man and the dead.
So, Lid, what you're saying is...you're a necrofeliac?

Anyways --

Love can kiss meh ass0r

Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
So, Lid, what you're saying is...you're a necrofeliac?

Anyways --

Love can kiss meh ass0r

Im sure it would...only the fact that its a special feeling between a man and a woman...not your ass..

(anyway back to my original question)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, yeah. I think it's more charming to say "I love you" than this:

"Hey baby, chemicals in my brain are saying I wanna be with you" :]

rofl ^_^

Retired
Best answers
Lid, don't talk so nasty :/

anyway I think the word love is used way too much, but that's because the people who use it too much, have no idea what it really is. I think you have to feel it, but that takes a lot of time I think. you can have love at first sight, thats what happends to me most of the time whenever i'm in love. but I think thats more an attraction you suddenly have. it's not real love. but it can bloom from that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
whats love but a second hand emotion.

Best answers
Wow when did everyone here get so cryptic? sure love is a word thats overused but you deciede if you overuse it. respect goes a long way with love in hand

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
love is basically great respect for someone mixed with sexual attraction. (for a person not of your family of course)

Best answers
Love

1. A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
2. A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
1. Sexual passion.
2. Sexual intercourse.
3. A love affair.
4. An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
5. A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
6. An expression of one's affection: Send him my love.
1. A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
2. The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her greatest love.
8. Love Mythology. Eros or Cupid.
9. often Love Christianity. Charity.
10. Sports. A zero score in tennis.

I'd go for the last one :p

Best answers
hehe Tennis. ANother game Love?! THats the dictionary's definition man. Cant always rely on the dictionary for everything! I want experience not scientifically correct or some word of the sort.

Best answers
NeLo said:
I want experience not scientifically correct or some word of the sort.
thats funny you should ask for that. my guess is that anybody who has experienced "love" cant really explain it(myself included). its just one of those things that you feel.

KyoKusanagi

K
Don't try to describe it - although its very complicated to understand, thats all part of the charm and mystery and what makes us feels so good when we're in love or loved.

Best answers
this stuff is deep, it reminds my of a comic from calvin and hobbes.

calvin wakes his mother up in the middle of the night and asks basiclally what love is,
then his mother says "what ever it is, it's stopping me from strangleing oyu right now"

it was kinda funny

but i think love is part of human nature to help out the reproductive cycle,

and it's used in tennis

Best answers
Brim said:
well from my personal experience with the woman I am currently with I would say that there really is not explanation for love. "True" love is something that you feel and cannot explain. It is wanting all the good things in life for a person, even if those things don't include you. Someone once said that true love isn't being able to live with a person in your life forever, but rather, not being able to live without that peron in your life, or something like that. Love is that one thing we all strive for, to feel completely right and whole when that person is around. When you love someone and they aren't around, you don't feel right, you feel like something is missing. Even with all of my ranting I still haven't even come close to what the real feeling of love is. To understand love, you simply need to feel it.

Damnit now you have me missing my gf...*******
Very nicely put Brim...

I also believe "teenage love" *before 13-19, is generally fickle* is doomed to fail...most of the time..give it 3 years tops..High School Romance...

-But I still have ALOT of life to live so...*I'll do just that and learn more on this through experience* Unt Bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom