Whats Love Got To Do

Best answers
Yes we all know the song but do we know what Love is? A subject that has made me ponder. We all know couples out there love each other. But why? That is the question that brings to mind today folks. I see many many ppl out there saying "I Love You" But! A question that really makes me think. If I were to "love" someone, the question comes to mind is to...Why? Why do i Love this person or for that matter how do i Know im IN Love with her. (or for gals, him). Now maybe some married ppl know what its like. What is True Love? Its not about dying for each other...cuz we all know that the ones that have good hearts say that to a mate that they "love". We know that they would say I will be there for you always...well i have friends that do that. We know that they say i would do anything for you...but would they really? As the famous Meatloaf said "I would do anything for Love, but I won't do that." So i would say what is True Love? A question that has filled many empty depressed, sad losers. Maybe even some ppl that just ponder it once and a while. So i say to those who have their man/woman. What is it about Love that keeps you strong? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Love was made so we could continue the species >_>.

Best answers
no.. that was SEX

Love was made for Gone with the wind

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basically, the only reason you ever mention the "love" word around girls is so that u can get some action :D

Best answers
well from my personal experience with the woman I am currently with I would say that there really is not explanation for love. "True" love is something that you feel and cannot explain. It is wanting all the good things in life for a person, even if those things don't include you. Someone once said that true love isn't being able to live with a person in your life forever, but rather, not being able to live without that peron in your life, or something like that. Love is that one thing we all strive for, to feel completely right and whole when that person is around. When you love someone and they aren't around, you don't feel right, you feel like something is missing. Even with all of my ranting I still haven't even come close to what the real feeling of love is. To understand love, you simply need to feel it.

Damnit now you have me missing my gf...*******

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Klaz , if you are going to post, keepi it all on topic, that goes for smith to >_>

so don't post stuff like "brim agrees with me!" because even if he does, we all don't need to know about it.

Comment or answer the guys question
back on topic.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true love.. it's just some freaky chemicals in the brain that makes you do weird **** around a certain girl >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
true love.. it's just some freaky chemicals in the brain that makes you do weird **** around a certain girl >_<
Indeed :laff:

I don't think you can define 'love' as anything else, really ^_^

Best answers
True love could be defined by willing to put your self in harms way for the loved ones protection.Love is well fickle concept seeing as its just a word its the connection that implys (thank you very much matrix revolutions), of when we speak of love there are different kinds friendly love, parentel love, lustful love, love at first sight, i think ive just presented more questions then answers

hmm i guess with love you either know or you dont, maybe its never really coming to love the person or growing to love the person its just discovering how you felt all along

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Love is society's label for sexual attraction...

/me prepares to be stabbed

I think respect is a better word to use when it comes to your affections creating a level of concern for your girlfriend/boyfriend. People use the word love as a scapegoat for their mistakes and overeactions... you have to be good and close friends before you can truly "love" someone.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Love is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies.

Love is something that is beyond description. We can joke about how love = sex and all that. But I think we all know, deep down, that love is something that transcends all this. Or maybe it's just me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice quote from Revolutions, Trunks ;D.

* I'm glad you liked it :p * - ET

I still think it's just an emotion that helps us get in the mood to continue the species all night long and then raise your young.

Best answers
Prozac said:
ja ja also #wub make u d00mber ;O

down wif wub!
chloroform am teh way to go! \o/
/me goes to teh chloroform god Prozzeh :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom