What's for Christmas?

Best answers
I got 2 Green Bay Packers hoodies yay man am i spoiled. I bought those myself too. I spent most of my money on other people though. I usally don't get any presents only when i was a kid.

Best answers
Some of you people are getting a crazy amount of STUFF. Is it all from ur parents or other people too?

Best answers
what are you talking bout S-B, it's santa who delivers them their presents

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
Some of you people are getting a crazy amount of STUFF. Is it all from ur parents or other people too?
My parents. Only my parents buy me gifts. I don't buy things for non-family, because, they're all bastards who never buy me anything anyway... That, and I'm broke... Ok, it's cause I'm broke, you frigging happy now that you made me feel bad? But yeah, only my family buys me gifts anyway...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Creative Zen Touch 20 GB MP3 player.
Clothes.
Snowboard goggles.
Bourne Identity/Surpemacy. (Can't have one but not the other ;o)
Cash (from relatives).

Best answers
Oh right! I forgot about the 20GB MP3 player I got... Thanks Optimus, you always remind me of something... Ok, not really, but you kinda do...

It's got a 10 hour battery, which I think is built in... I'm not sure, cause I haven't really gotten it yet... But I know it's under the tree... I want to go and grab it, and steal it away, so that I don't have to wait til December 25th...

But I don't wanna get yelled at...

Best answers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8153684865&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT my present =), i also got the nintendo Gamecube Freeloader from my friend so i can play the naruto 3 game, my other friend bought me the saiyuki reload jap subs series (3 dvds long iwth 8 eps on each), my other friend is buying me kingdom hearts chain of memories players guide (couldnt think of nething to tell them lol) ah **** it ill list all the stuff i know im gettin so far

Metal DDR pad
Freeloader for gamecube
PS2 Memory card
Saiyuki Reload series (subbed)
Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories players guide
Nintendo DS Carrying case (yes i own a DS already lol)
another Nintendo DS game (havent told my sister which one to get yet)
DDR Max 2
thats all i can think of atm =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would wish:
20GB mp3 Playa
a new snowboard
Clothes
Monehhyyy
And a Truely girlfriend ^^

Anyway... i really want a gf wich will be good for me ^^

Best answers
Mortal combat: deception

Gamecube control pad(black)

Mario party 5

Dwarf warrior regiment

Dwarf warrior regiment

Dwarf bronze(already in use(paint)

Mixing pot( already in use(

Snot green( already in use((paint)

Dark angels green(already in use((paint)

Those are from my father. I will get those, because "we" bought them. I dont know, what i will get from my mother.

What i really want: Permission to buy a new pc.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[corney]Seeing my girlfriend for the first time in months is the best gift of all.[/corney]

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im getting......something for my cat. The only thing I'll recieve for Christmas is something from my gf which im sure will suck (but its the thought that counts, right?).

Best answers
God people that are spoiled and have like 10 expensive things on their list piss me off, especially if they don't buy anything for other people.

I'll probably get some clothes, a little money, and perhaps the new half-life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would buy stuff for other people but i gotta come first or else ima never get it (lol)

I got some stuff for my mom and little brother as well though.

Best answers
Emhilradim said:
My parents. Only my parents buy me gifts. I don't buy things for non-family, because, they're all bastards who never buy me anything anyway... That, and I'm broke... Ok, it's cause I'm broke, you frigging happy now that you made me feel bad? But yeah, only my family buys me gifts anyway...
oh you poor unfortunate girl. Excuse me if u dont feel sorry for u. If i want to feel sorry for sum1 i'll go read gir's post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I saved about 300 dollars and my parents pushed the other 200 in so I could build myself a new computer. Also, getting a BFG 6800 OC as a combined gift from my grandparents and dad (divorced). Finally, after 3 years of waiting, I actually have a good computer now.

Retired
Best answers
Emhilradim said:
LOTR + Matrix + Top Gun = Ewwwww

But yeah, wish I got an additional grand from my parents, I'd use it to buy the GeForce 6800 (and damn you for having a GeForce 6800... GT NO LESS!!! DAMN YOU!!! :p)

naw only reason i get movies is because i have a wide selection of almost 600 movies. and i dont need anything for pc since my comp is awsome and i don't need games since i have most of the current one. so movies and money is pretty awsome

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a thread on it already and it's not dead. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=51033

I'm getting
dReAm KiLlEr said:
I'm hoping to get:
1. CPU Stuff
A. Halflife II
B. New headset (Some of you know why from last night :D)

2.PS2 Stuff
A. Budokai 3 (Maybe)

3.GameCube
A.Spyro the new one (-_- So what I happen to like the game's XD)
B. Mario Party 6

4.GBA
A. DBZ Buu's Fury
B. Pokemon Leafgreen/Firered (-_- I also like it I hate the anime tho. The game's seem to be addicting)
C. Donkey Kong Country II

5.Misc
A. Bionicle
B. Maybe a GB DS

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just hopefully some money, this year. I need to add to the "automotive savings fund," and there isn't anything I can think of that I'd bother asking anyone for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom