What's for Christmas?

Best answers
Name what you want (or what you know you're getting, whichever be the case) for Christmas. Keep it appropriate however, noone wants to hear about the new sex blowup doll you're getting, or whatever... If you know you're getting something, putting a check beside it helps.

My Wish List This Year:
Half-Life 2 Silver (Inconclusive)
Watercooler Kit (Check)
DVD-Burner/CD-Burner Combo Drive (Check)
5.1 Surround Sound for Computer (Check)
Star Wars Trilogy Widescreen Box Set (Check)
20GB MP3 Player (Check)
Nirvana Boxed Set (Negative)
GeForce 6800 (Negative)*
LCD Monitor /w 2048 max res <85Hz ref> (Negative)*
ESF 1.3 (Inconslusive)*

* - Though negative, it wasn't really in question... It was more of a far-off wish... And yeah, I hoped the ESF team would give us 1.3 for xmas... :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, were the same age, and guess what. im getting clothes for x-mas even tho im the one who put the tree and dec's up, im making christmas dinner, im even the one who arranged the family get together...

talk about both ends of the spectrum :O (and the clothes are from my 12 year old sister, not my mother. who i know wont be getting me anything.)

Best answers
Nuh uh, I'm slightly older...

Speaking of buying things... I need a job... Bleah... I gave a resume to every business in the town, and not one response...

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
wow, were the same age, and guess what. im getting clothes for x-mas even tho im the one who put the tree and dec's up, im making christmas dinner, im even the one who arranged the family get together...

talk about both ends of the spectrum :O (and the clothes are from my 12 year old sister, not my mother. who i know wont be getting me anything.)
that makes me like u

Best answers
me getting a job NO WAY!!. i'm not workin now (18 yr) after a year or so i have to work for the rest of my whole life, let me just enjoy this...hehe
anywas i dont really wish anything for christmas..
well i tought about it tho, i couldnt think of something...
i'm just happy having my gf on christmas...

Best answers
I'm 19, pretty much 20 Val, I've taken more than a year off.. And it's really starting to piss me off, not having a job.

Best answers
yeah i know, but you can go to school, some days in the week..

but lets get back on-topic..
sorry for going off-topic..

Best answers
Already got my xmass gift, even though i chiped in for 240 myself -_- a GeForce 6800 GT ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my mommy bought me a radeon 9800 pro all in wonder for about 320, i chipped in 180 dollars. hehe its installed right now and hl2 runs great ^_^

im also getting budokai 3

Retired
Best answers
i Can;t all this. too bad i found out what i got.

Star Wars Box Set
seinfield seasons 1 - 3
lord of the rings box set
matrix box set
$1000 from parents
Top Gun Special Edition
Year Subscription to Xbox Live

and i still have some other gifts that are surprises

Best answers
LOTR + Matrix + Top Gun = Ewwwww

But yeah, wish I got an additional grand from my parents, I'd use it to buy the GeForce 6800 (and damn you for having a GeForce 6800... GT NO LESS!!! DAMN YOU!!! :p)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clothes and money. With the money, I'm going to buy a video card that doesn't suck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A 400 Dollar studio which includes

Professional Mic
Mic Stand
Mic Stand 6" wind filter
Amplifiers for both Mic and Speakers
Noise Canceling Headphones: with microphone remap so it goes into the headphones as well as the pc
Pads on da walls so it's sound-prooflike outside the door.

And a 110.00 sound card which is said to be good for song recording purposes.

All this will require me to move all my old furniture *besides dresser and bed* out of my room. But hey, all i do is record music anywayz so i might as well stay home and do it for free.

Best answers
Ice Man said:
A 400 Dollar studio which includes

Professional Mic
Mic Stand
Mic Stand 6" wind filter
Amplifiers for both Mic and Speakers
Noise Canceling Headphones: with microphone remap so it goes into the headphones as well as the pc
Pads on da walls so it's sound-prooflike outside the door.

And a 110.00 sound card which is said to be good for song recording purposes.

All this will require me to move all my old furniture *besides dresser and bed* out of my room. But hey, all i do is record music anywayz so i might as well stay home and do it for free.
I wanna hear some of your "muzak," you speak of...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's rap :D

oh yeah... and i had to pay it all myself... WOOHOOO PARENTS! -_-

I asked for 100 dollars so i can add to the 600 i have to get a booth built in my room and nock down my closet but they was like "noooo we have to get ur little brothers and sisters suttin" SCREW DEM I SAY!

Edit:

I meant "add to the 800"... the total cost to build it is $1029.97 and i have a little over 800 in the bank. Well now i have to hussle for 300 or just trade in my XBOX and PS2 and the games to go with it. I hardly play em anywayz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry to say, ur parents have the right attitude... the most supportive thing my dad ever did for my guitar playing, was came to watch me perform. neither of them bought anything toward it, not even a pack of strings to my awareness :O

do things urself, its the only way to move forward in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom