What was your FAVORITE Lucid Dream?

Best answers
My Favorite was when i was a Modern stealth ninja and i was going to steal from this house and this hot chick went wee and i ****ed her it was pretty fun. My other favorite is like dreams im like stuck in i try to jump i just float far but i try again and i fall thats some wierd ****. Oh and cheack this **** man i had this dream its a girl i like and my friend ryan who is her ex. Well anyway hes moving and i kinda want him to move sooner cuz the girl i like keeps dwelling on him and he hates her (he dumped her cuz she was flirting with me-Who is da man) Ok well in my dream we were like snowboarding and i asked her out she said no cuz she still liked him but he asked her out and she said yes so we went to this field and ryan threw a rock at me so i kicked his ass and i killed him so he was gone and me and her were neighbors and then it ended but check this out.

Ok in Real-life now She's getting over ryan and he is moving to salmon creek shes moving into his house and i asked her out and she said maybe but she still kinda liked ryan then i changed my mine. See how the dream and this relate?

I think dreams are your sub-concence (spelling) Trying to tell you something... DUh Duh Duh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We did not need to know about your stupid wet dream, really. grow up and keep it to yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom