;/ o_o :rolleyes: :p
*cartman* How dare you disrespect my authoritie!?!?*/cartman*

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
would you guys like some cheese with this whine? o_O

:devgrin:

Best answers
Well the only thing i can say witout really bugging anyone, well i am trying not to, is tha that it may take a while for like the rest of the trans to come out becuse, they should at least make the modle(and anything else that should go with that) and the new moves(poor goku, looses moves(hopefully that will change))

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheesumba, what's the occasion? I thought you were gone for good.

Best answers
I thought that was Cheeseman? I assumed Cucumba and him used the kai earrings to fuse for their last fight. No separation for them.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2 shouldn't take that long it's a melee patch and pherhaps some other stuff i give it three moths work ,and from what i think they are allready working on it. 1.3? Pherhaps in 6 months or more. This is my opinion.

Best answers
Well you know multiple transformations will be nice I mean I know it might not happen for awhile but atleast I would kinda like it to have SSJ2 in 1.2 or 1.3 thats my favorite level. But then again I would also like NeD's Vegetto to be in 1.2 as his own character but thats going to be released sepratly from 1.1. But what I mean as Vegetto as his own class wit his own attacks. I read somewhere that Gotenks is better then Vegetto and personally he isn't. Vegetto was the best character he was strong, he was ****y, he insulted Buu,and he beat him when no one else could. So what if his attacks weren't original the Shinkou Energy Dan, Lightsaber beam which was used to lift buu up in the air and the Final Kamehameha. Now i know people say oh another Kamehameha wave. But its the Final Flash Fused with the Kamehameha wave so what do you expect when two people join to make one of course there attacks would join together. Sorry to get off topic but I'm just sayin my opinion. Vegetto Rulez. Also he was the strongest person in the Universe and I know people will say then he'll be unbalanced but just cause hes the strongest in the show doesn't mean he must be the strongest in the game and I think he should go to SSJ2 in 1.3 or such.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
1.2 shouldn't take that long it's a melee patch and pherhaps some other stuff i give it three moths work ,and from what i think they are allready working on it. 1.3? Pherhaps in 6 months or more. This is my opinion.
While it is just a melee patch, our new melee system is pretty complex, so its going to take some time to implement... It will be worth it though, this melee system is actually worthy of being in ESF :p

Best answers
Don't know if you will see this, let alone answer it...have you changed the block-smack technique for 1.1, or is that a 1.2 thing as well? (I mean the way you can instantaneously hit someone when they try to melee you.)

Best answers
Personally i think i will be a father by the time we get more transformtions lol. I respect the ESF team, but it took them this long to tweak a couple of things and add a couple of attacks, it will take them ages to get more transformations. Besides, they have lives too, can't work on ESF 24/7

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
While it is just a melee patch, our new melee system is pretty complex, so its going to take some time to implement... It will be worth it though, this melee system is actually worthy of being in ESF :p
eh? tell us more! or you'll never see your dog skippy again! :devgrin: o_o

Best answers
ow! hey did that come in a can or a bottle? i wanna buy some of that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom