What to do with our dear forum

What should be done with the corrupted forum?

• Revert to a backup and lose new posts since the move

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Start fresh with a whole new forum

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and I do relize that Dev. Team has their RL, but they can or should have that much time to do their part of the job. If they can't/won't they should be fired

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lukyas, do you ever spend more than two seconds thinking before you post?

"They should be fired."

Pardon my language, but **** YOU Lukyas. They took a massive amount of time from their own lives to make this, and don't you dare disrespect them like that.

I'm totally getting warned for this. ; (

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you didn't get warned the last time you blatantly insulted someone so don't count on it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, U shouldn't get wanred for saying opinion, I NEVER said I don't respect them! I realy do respect all those guys who worked hard to make this mod. But if they're inactive now, why shouldn't they be fired and team should take new meat! new fresh guys who will do same job.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I agree with Avenger on this.

The esf team has been working on this mod for years, so just because things
may have been a little slow lately doesnt give you the right to say they should be fired.

And also if you think the esf team doesnt do their job well you are more then welcome to develop your own dbz mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, U shouldn't get wanred for saying opinion, I NEVER said I don't respect them! I realy do respect all those guys who worked hard to make this mod. But if they're inactive now, why shouldn't they be fired and team should take new meat! new fresh guys who will do same job.
Because this is a FREE (bold+capslolz) mod, it's their property, and they can go at whatever pace they like.
And yea, fire them and let new guys do the mod, new guys as in the new guys that start mods that die within a month. -.-

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Guys, don't turn this in to a spam thread please. Besides the point, you can get warned / banned if your opinion goes too far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, don't turn this in to a spam thread please. Keep it on-topic.
Oh sorry, because of the reply I thought it was one of the dead threads xD

I'm for starting fresh, and keeping the old forum as an archive (maybe make the fp public? So non-fp members can see what they missed all these years)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Restore a back up and I wouldn't worry about merging the new posts/threads since most of it is spam anyways. Unless the backup is corrupt and going to cause problems for the future then I would say start fresh.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Lukyas, do you ever spend more than two seconds thinking before you post?

"They should be fired."

Pardon my language, but **** YOU Lukyas. They took a massive amount of time from their own lives to make this, and don't you dare disrespect them like that.

I'm totally getting warned for this. ; (
I hope it was worth it, since avenging seems to be your thing, and you had to get your random vengeance quota up. Here is thine warning.

Say cheese buddy, say cheese.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MAgus that is quite unfair that he got a warning after he said his opinion and I said I didn't take it as offence >_>
Very lame things is that Im gonna get warning if I end my message here, so now I have to think about something on topic to add

ONTOPIC:
does making a new fresh forum means that we start from 000? Are all reged members gonna be deleted? Is this forum gonna be deleted :O?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
MAgus that is quite unfair that he got a warning after he said his opinion and I said I didn't take it as offence >_>
Very lame things is that Im gonna get warning if I end my message here, so now I have to think about something on topic to add

ONTOPIC:
does making a new fresh forum means that we start from 000? Are all reged members gonna be deleted? Is this forum gonna be deleted :O?
I don't thing "**** YOU" would be a very forum-wide accepted "opinion".

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, don't turn this in to a spam thread please. Besides the point, you can get warned / banned if your opinion goes too far.
Opinions won't get you banned/warned. It is all a matter of how you express them. :p

K, back on topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I would prefer a purge, personally.

It would be nice to start over with a clean slate and a clean database. No kabillion users who've only posted once but are taking up usernames.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you guys know what I've voted behind the scenes:

I believe we should start fresh and archive the old Mess.

It bears mentioning that a fresh start would be just that: All past wrongs will be forgiven, there will be no backing up of the old ban list. However, it would not take long to add you to the new one, so behave this time. The staff will stay the same.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But.. i haven't reached 2000 posts yet! actualy, i don't really care either way

Best answers
I'm undecided, but atleast its faster now.
However, if we do get a new one, hope we see a new forum skin too. Not too different, mind you. But atleast something different.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the idea of losing 6 years of history just because we lost a month or so of nothingness...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Magus: Cheese! =D

As long we archive the Fight Club forum and restore its glory I'll be fine with a purge.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't like the idea of losing 6 years of history just because we lost a month or so of nothingness...
Who said we would lose them? I believe IF we would start a clean forum, we would at least use this current on as archive. So the threads / posts can be viewed, but you can't post in them or create new threads. Don't take my word for it, but this would be quite obvious though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom