What the USA knows about Germany!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you saying the one and one possible President of the United States don't care about the world outside of America, especially their neighbours? They are kinda international figures, surely they should know something about the world outside of the USA.
i guess its hard to pick sarcasm up over the internet but i was joking.

Its strange how one or two Americans assume that other countries hate them
om juding this based on the fact many people from different countries have come on this board and said they hated america, not to mention other boards.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
You shouldn't use sarcasm on internet, it confuses us stupid people.. :cry:

Scruffie

S
I know a lot about Germany! I can speak German!

Ich spreche das Deutsch! Ich bin ein Pilz, der allergisch zu prawns unter anderem felines ist!

Best answers
In Europe everybody says that americans are fat stupid people
that is because there a lot of fat people in america
and my teachers also says that bush is a dumb ****
and that they are trying to keep the people not good informed (they try to keep people dumb)
then you all just listen to what the president says
go fight irac blabla go fight against afghanistan blabla
that is just stupid
your only fighting there for oil
if asien people would have oil you would probably fight them
but there is nothing we can do about it
cause america kinda rules the world *damnit*
stupid nukes

****DONT FLAME ME****

germany isnt a communist land amymore
hitler killed himself
and america saved our asses cause else the sovjets would
they would have turned whole europe in communist land
so its kinda a good thing that america saved us
but who gives a ****
i am from belgium so i know stuff like that
for all you american people out there belgium is next to germany

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not American, But im also not German/Canadia/European/Asian.
Im hispanic. I was born in dominican republic. I hate that place.
I came to america when I was just six month old. And I love it here
The only problem is. People are *******s. And its not just American
people. Its everyone in the world. Bah. I like to keep these kinda
thoughts to myself but.

too all women who are reading this....
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC. TV BRAINWASHES YOU.
Your not that lil' ***** from Buffy the **** sucking slayer! There is
no such thing as wich craft for crying out loud! you cant call ociris
and tell him to give you ****ing immortality for selling your soul!
Sorry just clearing that up...

All women in Florida are stupid. I HATE FLORIDA.
Must go back to jersey....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seems like you got something against crazy gothic wikin girls or something lol.

And whoop dee doo, you can find a couple of idiots anywhere in the world if you just look hard enough. Some people in other country's will stereotype american's as arrogant, lazy, self-consumed jerks. And American's produce stereotypes for other countries too... it's the way the world goes round.

You can't assume that some 260 or so million people are all complete gun crazy rednecks just because they all live in the same general area. This place is diverse. And we DO produce a lot of ditch diggers but we pump out some real geniuses too.

"What language do you speak in Germany?"<-- some people are stupid, it's a fact, but just cause a couple of them are doesn't mean that everyone around them is. Yeah it's hard to believe that some people are that stupid but I bet there's some poor ******* in, I dunno, France or something, who thinks that people in the U.S.A speak American, and even if I found 100 of those people and compiled some dumbass list, it wouldn't say "wow look how dumb french people are". It's the people themselves, not the country.

Our school systems are still a little behind I suppose.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri, that was beautiful man.
Thats just what this thread needed. :yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
too all women who are reading this....
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC. TV BRAINWASHES YOU.
Your not that lil' ***** from Buffy the **** sucking slayer! There is
no such thing as wich craft for crying out loud! you cant call ociris
and tell him to give you ****ing immortality for selling your soul!
Sorry just clearing that up...

All women in Florida are stupid. I HATE FLORIDA.
Must go back to jersey....
looks like someones mad they dont have a girlfriend :rolleyes:

P.S i live in florida and the women arent stupid so **** you thx

Best answers
The USA teaching about hte world really does suck trully

my friends sister Got a F on a history report about ww2, because she wrote about hole Australia was in the war adn how the Us and Aus fought the Japanese

and the history said Australia wassnt in WW2 nad this was year 10

OMG Proud_Prince
My new mission is the annoy u FOREVER cause U BAD MOUTH THE BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER SHOW, AND SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR grrr a hexs ON U HEX ON YOUR HEAD!!!

Best answers
USA PWNS ALL OTHER CONTURYS SO WHO CARE WAT WE KNO ABOUT GERMANY!!!!!!!

Best answers
please.... your like a 10 year old cs player spamming other games forums about it pwns any other mod...please...stop :S

Best answers
Hitokiri, ich completely agree with you!
But I can imagine very well how this question ("Do you have your own language? I always thought you would speak english with an accent!") came up:
In pc games like "Medal of Honor" or "Return to Castle Wolfenstein", the germans always speak english with an accent, because these are english games...ha..ha.. ha......

when you look at posts like DaKillas, you can see, the impression the world has got considering the USA is not that wrong...
"only that, what happens in the USA matters, I dont care what happens in other countries"...like that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_T@xi
Today a friend of mine sent a mail to me with an extract of an article of a german newspaper!
In this article there were questions listed, that had been asked by american pupils!!
I was shocked when I read these questions:

-What language do you speak in Germany? (Hillsboro, Oregon)
-Is Germany a free country? (teacher from Traverse City, Michigan)
-Do you drink beer for breakfast? (St. Louis, Missouri)
-Are there mountains & trees in Germany? (Huntsville, Alabama)
-Are there still signs like "No Jews"? (Avon Lake, Ohio)
-Do you have your own language? I always thought you would speak english with an accent! (El Paso, Texas)
-Are there any problems at the german-chinese border (Nashville, Indiana)
-Is Germany a part of Russia? (Missoula, Montana)

But here comes the number one:
Is Hitler still your president? (Hemet, California)

What do you say considering these questions?
It's after reading things like this that I'm glad that I'm homeschooled.

It's sad that a lot of people coming out of public schools in america are like this, and that's because some people in our government (not gonna name any names, though I'll give you a hint: his name rhymes with Tush, and some flowers grow on it), spend billions of dollars to start a war, and whine about not having enough money left over for non-essential things, like employment, and education . . .

But here comes the number one:
Is Hitler still your president? (Hemet, California)
What's really sad is that those people are let out of high school and go to college o_O

Best answers
Originally posted by SA_Gohan
It's after reading things like this that I'm glad that I'm homeschooled.
It's sad that a lot of people coming out of public schools in america are like this, and that's because some people in our government (not gonna name any names, though I'll give you a hint: his name rhymes with Tush, and some flowers grow on it), spend billions of dollars to start a war, and whine about not having enough money left over for non-essential things, like employment, and education . . .
What's really sad is that those people are let out of high school and go to college o_O
Wippie! I'm not a lone home-schooler! Hey! Don't dis the president! Bush is trying really hard to please the people, and they go and do this. Like Bushes tax plan? Man, that's the greatest thing I've ever heard. It's like he's giving big businesses more money, so that they can pay their workers, the poor people. Democrats, excuse me, but your symbol fits you: asses :laff:. I think that these people that answered these questions aren't that many. People tend to take the dumbest answers from the dumbest people as a standard for all, and ignore the smarts ones. It's happened before. An e-mail I was given said "Answers these questions", and it listed a whole bunch of confusing questions. I answered them, and figured out I got them all right. So did my cousin, and older brother. Then my grandfather (not the clever one) answered them, and someone sent it back to me saying "You're family is dumb". 4 people answered, and the stupid one was chosen as the "model" of our family.

Besides, I know Germany has good food and cooks (yum yum). Who agrees?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really when insulting the president for choices he has made, keep in mind that there are many many many people trying to persuade him one way or another all at the same time.

Best answers
Originally posted by drewthug
cananda = jr americaa. why do canadians alway say A? well who ever said those ? about germandy is dumbazz for sayins those. lets see hitler killed himself. germandy is free. how dumb can ppl be.but lets see who won ww2 i think use did so brawn owns and not brains.
we say "eh" as much as you guys say "narly dude!". As for being jr. america, read a paper some time. Britian (the country that sent colonists to america in the first place, demanded too much from them, and eventually watched that colony form into a country that now surpasses itself) is Bush's lapdog, of which Canada is a colony (yes, still) but yet we only have promised support of any invasion with the blessings of the UN council (yes, i know there's been talk about Canada supporting even without the UN's approval, but that isn't for sure). We are an ally, and one of USA's biggest critics. Yes, this is even after the US has done some underhanded things (oil and lumber trade).
As for, brain or brawns, the only reason the Allies could invade Europe on d-day was because of an American plan to have plans for an immense invasion fall into Axis hands intentionally (the plans mentioned somewhere in Italy, but i'm sure there was also one for the west coast of france). Last, for your brawns over brains idea, do some looking up on the Russian-Afganastan war (yes, there was one, and the Commies had their asses handed to them) At first, russians invaded and successfully captured afganastan, but then they discovered a thing called "guerilla warfare" and "relegious zeal". The soviet solders had no desire to be there, while groups of 4 or 5 people attacked tanks, men, bases, and recon missions. The Soviets left, in shame. That was the Russian's Veitnam.

Please please PLEASE do some thinking before you post! Just saying what your opinion is without some form of liable grounds for it is just a waste of time and worse, can misinform others

damn, feels like i wrote an essay

*and i feel like i read one :p *
Firefly

Best answers
Im having a difficult time trying to decide wether if this topic is just a nice chat or a flame. Oh well, my 2cents!!! Truthfuly, I don't watch too much news, wether its local or foreign on that matter. I know enough common sense to not ask questions like "What language do they speak in germany?" and I have enough mind to be able to go up to a world map and check where a country is located if I really needed to know. I have a feeling these questions were probaly selected from many as being the most stupid questions possible. If not I feel really sad about how much common sence the new generation of americans have. The problem with the average teenage american, they dont have an open mind, thus the stupid questions. Take this in mind, if you go up into the northern states of the usa and ask a teenager "What do you think life is like in texas?" and they probaly could say some pretty stupid things. You could only then imagine if you then asked them what life was like in germany what type of responces you would get then. Why is this? Its not because they weren't educated properly, its that they don't care. I know, im one of them. I live in the usa, most likely I never will go to germany, or even outta the country on that fact. I hardly care whats going on in my own town let alone another country. Im not trying to sound rude, but its true, im pretty sure a good ammount of germans are the say way with the usa. Well my head hurts, need sleep. I hope I made some kind of sense there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THE LIBERALS HAVE KILLED OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM AND REPLACED IT WITH THEIR DUMBED DOWN IDIOT VERSION SO THEY CAN TAKE CONTROL OF THE NATIONS CHILDREN!

They must be stopped. You wanna know why they are doing this? They HATE our country. All those Stand Up Stalins and other Condo Commies. It's their fault. Perhaps alittle of everyones fault, but theirs primarily. If they dropped from power, we could fixed what they broke.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that they wouldn't have an argument if the 10 smartest questions were posted as well . . . now would they.

You will find stupid people in every nations repetoire of tomfoolery; I assure you I get equally dumb questions and behavior from Canadian, American, German, Brittish and Australian account holders . . . language and education can only fix somethings . . . you have equal chance to inheret bad tools from you parents regardless of locale.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
being from England i dont need to fight with anyone here, since I know we are the best ^_^

GO ENGLAND

wheres my tea...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom